stfu! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stfu!

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
Vontae Davis and Sean Smith need to shut the F up saying they are the best conerback tandem in the NFL!!! You cannot even cover tightends! Please cover someone... anyone before you start talking!!!!

if you knew ANYTHING you would know its NOT THERE JOB TO COVER THE TEs!!!! thats the LBs and Sapp

If you watched the game smart *** the corners were on them a lot!!

Vontae does need to shut up though. Mouth wrote checks his *** can't cash.

Nolan Carroll couldn't cover a Tight End or anyone for that matter. If it wasn't so damn sickening I probably would've been laughing when watching Nolan Carroll getting torched by a Tight End. We actually cut Will Allen for that worthless guy??!!!

Agreed, look Smith and Davis cramping and needing to sit is not good. These are young guys who should have more endurance than that however Nolan Carroll comes into the game as fresh as a daisy and he just can't cover anyone.

Folks need to realize when they're playing GM younger and cheaper often means crappier.

Sean Smith allowed 0 catches by my count, I'll take that any day. Davis got beat a couple of times it was mainly on Bell, Sapp(****ing sucks dick), Jones not getting people lined up, and Carroll for sucking dick.

Every one of our DBs got smoked at least once and Carrol & Sapp put on a freakin' Bar-B-Q! I think Brady would have lit up any defense last night, he was on a different planet, but we made it easy for him.

Sean Smith allowed 0 catches by my count, I'll take that any day. Davis got beat a couple of times it was mainly on Bell, Sapp(****ing sucks dick), Jones not getting people lined up, and Carroll for sucking dick.

Smith gave up a td to hernandez.

At least sapp was in good enough shape to stay on the field all night,

Smith gave up a td to hernandez.

At least sapp was in good enough shape to stay on the field all night,

Yeah that was when Brady saw Sean cramp up on the previous play and went after him

If you watched the game smart *** the corners were on them a lot!!

The corner who was on them was Benny Sapp. He got torched, and Caroll got torched quite a bit. Reshad Jones sucked out there, got himself out of position, and took horrible angles.

End result of that is that we need a new nickel corner, and we need to start Clemons over Jones.

People will see what they want to see, 1st Sean Smith was not the one talking. Davis was. Second, Smith outside of that long catch when he was hobbling like a pregnant woman did not give up much else. His side of the field was on lockdown, like it was in preseason, like it has been most of his career.

You guys want to hate but face the fact, Smith is our best cover corner. Period, end of fact.
Chubbs

Caroll should be cut today and Sapp isn't far behind if you ask me, those two got torched on every play it seemed. I find it hard to believe Will Allen played worse ball then either of those guys did last night.

Been saying they need to shut up for a year now. Not to mention it's obvious Sean Smith can't do anything without Vontae. Vontae gets hurt, hey..what do you know..Smith is cramping. I wish we would ****ing cut Sean Smith actually. If you have cramps..you have cramps..I've seen woman deal with cramps better than Sean Smith. You would've thought he was giving birth out there..at least ATTEMTP TO HIDE IT OR GET OFF THE FIELD.

He gave up a TD

Back
Top Bottom