Still heading up to Boston... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still heading up to Boston...

FinKage34

Starter
Reaction score
I will be three rows up in the end zone. Looking like a bag on the head day. What should my sign say? Also, any Finheaveners still making the trip?

I commend you for still making the trip up there. This game is about pride and these guys will do everything they can to try and win it.

I don't know when you are planning on flying, but just so you know I live about 20 minutes from the stadium and we are in the middle of an epic Blizzard right now. It's still snowing now, and when it's all said and done the South Shore Massachusetts area should see close to two feet of snow.

Those sound very close to the seats I sit in every year. My friend lives in Boston and he's a die hard Phin fan too, but his dad is a Pats fan and has season tickets. He usually gives us his tickets to that game every year, but we declined this year. The Pats fans are terrible by the way, especially when there is snow. I have been pelted in the face by snowballs more than once at Pats vs. Dolphins games. They will treat you like a piece of trash and say you can't handle the cold because you're a p*ssy from Florida. (They say this to me and I've lived in Mass for all of my 27 years lol) but seriously try to enjoy the game. I wouldn't bring a sign because it will just provide the Pats fans with more ammunition. They are cowardly *******s, but they will be ruthless.

Not that it's a long drive for me (all of 5 miles), but I'll be headed to the game on Sunday, too. That's cool you're still going, but Boston is a fun city and although the game might not be fun, you'll have fun in Boston. I wouldn't bring a sign, but I also wouldn't be afraid to wear Fins gear. I went in '07 and like most stadiums there was good natured ribbing, but nobody was too bad. I'll be sitting front row in one of the end zones rocking my orange Yeremiah Bell jersey!

Not that it's a long drive for me (all of 5 miles), but I'll be headed to the game on Sunday, too. That's cool you're still going, but Boston is a fun city and although the game might not be fun, you'll have fun in Boston. I wouldn't bring a sign, but I also wouldn't be afraid to wear Fins gear. I went in '07 and like most stadiums there was good natured ribbing, but nobody was too bad. I'll be sitting front row in one of the end zones rocking my orange Yeremiah Bell jersey!

What section you sitting in? Gonna tailgate?

I believe I'm in sec. 122, but I'm not sure. I'm tailgating, but not sure what the plan is yet. I'm going with like 15 Pats fans, so they obviously don't know how to plan haha. Enjoy your experience!

Back
Top Bottom