Still in the playoff hunt for what it's worth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still in the playoff hunt for what it's worth

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
As bad as Miami has played they're still tied with Jacksonville for the final wildcard spot in the AFC.

Given how bad/mediocre much of the league is, Dolphins will very likely be in playoff hunt until final weeks.

Broncos are in trouble with next two games coming against Eagles and Patriots. If Miami beats the Raiders they'll be in big trouble.
So it could come down to Miami vs Buffalo and the number two team in AFC North and South.

My Prediction:

Jets 4-2 W
Ravens 4-3 L
Raiders 5-3 W
Carolina 5-4 L
Tampa 6-4 W
Patriots 6-5 L
Denver 7-5 W
Patriots 8-5 W
Buffalo 8-6 L
Chiefs 8-7 L
Bills 9-7 W

Division 3-3
AFC 6-6

I got the Jets and Ravens game right. Was not surprised Miami lost to Baltimore in Baltimore on a short week after all their travel. Was surprised it was a 40-0 blanking.

I think Ajayi runs will against Oakland, Cam goes crazy on our D, Miami closely beats Tampa, gets blown out in Foxboro, Gase outmatches Vance, steals one from Brady in Miami, gets destroyed in Buffalo, trounced by the Chiefs, then steals one from Buffalo.

Anyways I do see a 9-7 finish to their schizophrenic season. Will that be enough for a wild card? Depends if Buffalo holds to tradition and falls apart to end the season.

I don’t see this team beating the Bills or Patriots. It’s prob going to be an 8-8 season.

Especially now with Ajayi gone. He was the main reason we made it to the play-offs last year.

We will be so far out of "The Hunt" that Cleveland will have more paths to the postseason then we will....

Back
Top Bottom