Still in the playoff hunt for what it's worth | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still in the playoff hunt for what it's worth

LOL the raiders at home this week may be our easiest game left and I would take OAK -10 in that game in a heartbeat. I took a crap today that has a better chance of making the playoffs

I'm sure we'll make the playoffs now that we traded away our best player for a 4 round pick which t-dumb will use to draft a punter

Ozzy rules!!

People really don't get just how bad this team is. At what point do you come to understand what's in front of your nose?

Some teams that get absolutely waxed 40-0 can bounce back and play with a controlled anger and just dominate.
We're the opposite of that team.

Garbage QBs, no running back, sieve for an offensive line. Playoffs? Cue up Jim Mora.

Given how bad/mediocre much of the league is, Dolphins will very likely be in playoff hunt until final weeks.
I don't think that is true this year. Not just because of where we are, but because of what I see other teams doing. We will not finish better than NE or Buffalo for one, my opinion of course.

I don't think that is true this year. Not just because of where we are, but because of what I see other teams doing. We will not finish better than NE or Buffalo for one, my opinion of course.

I wrote that before Ajayi was traded... I think they basically conceded the season with that move. They don't have an offense now. It was already bad with him, it will be unwatchable now.

dolphins vs eagles super bowl!

has to be in the realm of possibilities.

I wrote that before Ajayi was traded... I think they basically conceded the season with that move. They don't have an offense now. It was already bad with him, it will be unwatchable now.
I hear you. I think the wild cards will stand out more this year, could be wrong. I expect Buffalo to pull away for one. We do have a hard finish to the season as well.

Last edited:
Or the Jets!

I hear you. I think the wild cards will stand out more this year, could be wrong. I expect Buffalo to pull away for one. We do have a hard finish to the season as well.
lol the bills? they havent beat 1 team currently in the playoffs...smh @ your knowledge of expectations

Or the Jets!
2ccc6c311401bd8525aa79be48a57c59.jpg

Hoping jets beat the bills tonight to improve our odds.

also Deshaun Watson out for the season so thats good.

Sorry but a team that gets blasted by the Jets and blown off the field by a poor Ravens team doesn't deserve to even sniff the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom