Still should get a rb, so what round you hoping to get one and who? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still should get a rb, so what round you hoping to get one and who?

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fins shored up the offensive line and gave tannehill another playmaker with landry. Now it's time to get a good rb to help tannehill and compliment the passing game as well as compliment moreno. So is the start of 4th round good or you think there will still be some good rb talent in 5th round for fins and who looks good?

Isaiah Crowell has some off the field concerns, but he might be had in the 5-6 round.
Storm Johnson also is a decent back - 5th round
Lache Seastrunk in the 4th.

Isaiah Crowell has some off the field concerns, but he might be had in the 5-6 round.
Storm Johnson also is a decent back - 5th round
Lache Seastrunk in the 4th.

Considering the high character gentleman we have chosen so far under Hickey, I sincerely doubt Crowell (and K. Carey for that matter) has a chance on this roster.

I like Storm Johnson as well. That was until I just read his NFL comparison (Daniel Thomas) now I'm a little more weary. Watched him quite a bit last season and ball security is a concern but fixable .

You walk away with Lache Seastrunk in the fourth round and its a steal. Highway robbery in fact. Id trade up to get him. Hes an explosive playmaker..period. Shocked hes been this undervalued.

I just don't trust Storm Johnson to keep his act together in the NFL -- especially not with a lot of money in hand.

Isaiah Crowell and Branden Oliver are my guys. If Crowell is there when we pick in the 5th we need to take him. If not, Oliver is my guy. He should be there in the 6th or 7th

I just don't trust Storm Johnson to keep his act together in the NFL -- especially not with a lot of money in hand.

I'm just curious; is that a hunch or are there some back stories about Storm?

If we can get Freeman in the fourth, it is a serious win. High quality player and high quality individual.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sankey was one of my favorite, also really liked west a lot.

Freeman is right up there with them for me.

But it's hard for me to imagine the defense doesn't get something in the 4th rnd. We have 2 5ths to get a rb later if needed. And I still believe in miller, I just think he's clearly better in a system where he's not the #1. And clearly, our oline was god awful, he had no space.

He excelled behind bush, no reason to use a 4th rnd pick on a rb if he's only getting 10 carries. And unlike past staffs, this staff coaches players up and doesn't give up on them, they have a proven track record with our guys, I think miller is still a big part of this.

Back
Top Bottom