Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing?

Still have a feeling we are going to Draft Lamar Jackson. I know Bills will move up to get the top 4 QBs but many mocks with no trades have them taking Jackson at #12. Think Gase loves Jackson IMO...

I still don't like it. He's older and was looking to get paid after winning with the pats. He signed with the phins and accomplished just that. His last time in his career to get paid and we obliged. Of course I could be and hope I am wrong but all of these signings add up to us being good enough to either contend for a wild card in our last game or get booted out in the 1st round

Still have a feeling we are going to Draft Lamar Jackson. I know Bills will move up to get the top 4 QBs but many mocks with no trades have them taking Jackson at #12. Think Gase loves Jackson IMO...
The Dolphins MO always seems to be misdirection, I personally would love this pick.

Have we been connected to Jackson in any way?

Serious question. I actually like him.

There has been a serious lack of veteran leadership and situational football intelligence for multiple years. Signing Amendola is a win for both of these deficiencies. I am not blown away by the signing, but I do believe it is a positive move.

Well not to be 'that guy' but this looks like its probably just his peewee league pic. Dont know I would read that as him being a fan as a kid.

Well not to be 'that guy' but this looks like its probably just his peewee league pic. Dont know I would read that as him being a fan as a kid.

DON'T U DERAIL MY THREAD. NO!

But yeah, it was definitely a peewee picture lol. He grew up in Texas. Just ironic, and cool that he was able to dig it up

Seems redundant with the Wilson signing, plus Grant and Stills.

I guess my question is who plays on the outside ? Grant ?

But hey maybe there is some way to use all of them on the field at the same time ?
Despite his size, Grant is primarily an outside receiver.

I see Stills and Parker starting on the outside with Amendola starting in the slot.

Wilson will spell all three of them.

Grant will get designed touches and also spell Stills or Parker.

4 wide would probably be Amendola and Stills (he played slot in NO) inside and Parker and Wilson/Grant on the outside.

Hated him with the Pats but I hate everyone with that team. He brings smarts and championship pedigree with him. Hopefully it has an affect in the receivers room.

Back
Top Bottom