Still want these players? (ESPN's Top 8 Overrated Players) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still want these players? (ESPN's Top 8 Overrated Players)

the pro bowl really is useless. half the guys who get in are only there because the top 2 choices at that position decided to go ahead and skip it...

i was liek oooooh this would be fun..... but it thought it was college for the draft :(

but anywhoo.... Syemour shouldnt be there, give the guy a break after the injury and trying to come back... seriously

Shockey, i never wanted anyways... Anderson, finally somethingt o show the inconsistancies in him that Definitely should show he is not worth the #1 #3 round picks we would have to give for him. would you want Rex Grossman???

no i hate rex grossman. . .u should never bring in a guy w/ a history of being a mentally weak. rex grossman has the same mental stability and fortitude as dirk nowitzki in the NBA. rex is a basket case who gets rattled easily. i use to think Eli was the same way, til he proved me wrong in this last playoff run. just say no to rex.

Yea glad to see Anderson on that list, I hope everyone hops off that bandwagon soon. Starting to get annoying:lol:

I've been advocating Anderson for a while now, and I never once thought he played at a Pro Bowl level in '07. This still doesn't change the fact that he was one of the better young quarterbacks in the game last year....

Good article.

I like KC Joyner. He was one of the first people to point out how ineffective Chambers was, and usually his stat matrix analysis is spot on.

Seymour has always had a break, so this season he doesn't just get a free pass because he was injured. The fact that he plays along side Vince Wilfork and has smart linebackers on his backside also have to help his reputation.

Back
Top Bottom