Stoda Article on Philbin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stoda Article on Philbin

you read this article and Dansby doesn't sound to angry does he?

Again, I'll say this till I turn blue in the face. Philbin is taking the Green Bay approach to rebuilding the team. Fans aren't gonna like a lot of his decisions but long term they help out.

the article was good. the comments down below are friggin priceless. Ignorance at its finest! y favorite is the guy who says " the guy above me is an idiot." sorry to get off topic

WOW....Powerful!!
“Sometimes, when you’re the head coach, you eat by yourself,” Philbin said.

I sure hope you are right. I mostly want too beat the Jets anyway.
you read this article and Dansby doesn't sound to angry does he?

Again, I'll say this till I turn blue in the face. Philbin is taking the Green Bay approach to rebuilding the team. Fans aren't gonna like a lot of his decisions but long term they help out.

Blown out in a playoff game then 7-9, 7-9, 6-10 after starting 0-6. They drafted a promising young QB yet fans are upset because a new coach and GM tandem (who obviously are working together) are cutting guys that don't fit their vision. It's not like they are getting rid of guys who are playmakers with a solid work ethic.

Brandon Marshall is just as responsible for the 0-7 start as the defense and QB play. Chad Johnson was trying to revive his career before being arrested. Has he caught on with another team? Davis lived down to his college profile. This season is about rebuilding and more importantly, the development of Tannehill. It was never anything more then that.

Back
Top Bottom