Stop Complaining | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop Complaining

W.Welker83

Wes Welker for MVP
Reaction score
Ok seriously people, im tired of coming on here every night and looking at this person sucks or get rid of this one. You wanted us to throw the ball more and we did. Thats not part of our game. We are a running team. For the Henne haters I do think that you all can shut the hell up now, he proved he can play tonight. Dont want to hear how bad Jason Allen played either cause other then one play and a BS PI call he played extremely well. We are a young team and we played very well tonight. We are very close to becoming an elite team in the NFL. We had some big plays that could have been made but werent. That will come in time. Now its time to focus on the week ahead and get ready for another big game on monday night against Tom Brady and the Patriots.

I don't think we're a running team. Our running backs are pretty old and fumble way too much, we have more talent at WR, we have an offense line that's much better at pass blocking then run blocking.

Henning cost us the game more than anyone did! We did play well and I loved to see us throwing the ball around. Henne is the Real Deal!

But every time we were driving Henning would go to the Wildcat and lose yards with it and kill our drives! Stay in the Offense when it is clicking and stop killing drives. If the offense isn't working on a given day then go to the Wildcat and try and jump start the offense but on a night like tonight all the wildcat did was kill our drives at key moments!

Back
Top Bottom