Stop mentioning cutting Incognito!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop mentioning cutting Incognito!!!

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
Since when do probowl guards get cut for 4 mil in salary cap space? I think anyone who mentions him being a cap casualty should stop making off season scenario suggestions.

Or am I the dumb one? Has there been mention of this by our front office?

][mod] Please be respectful at all times. [/mod]

He should be traded, instead of cut.

The guy had no right to be in the Pro Bowl. He gets in just because of name recognition for being a dirty player. He sucks...bad...but is better than Jerry...which makes things even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes because people (on a forum I might add) mentioning cutting Incognito actually leads to the actual people in charge of making these kinds of moves happen.

I say to stop because it is ludicrous not because I think Jeff Ireland would listen. And I want the people who think that Incognito will be cut to know they are wrong. Not because it is my job but just because it is ridiculous.

lol Incognito isn't going anywhere I can think of 3 other cap casulties (like we don't have any cap space) IF we are to cut players : Dan Carpenter, Dmitri Patterson, Richard Marshall.

im confused about Incognito. He made the pro bowl, but people say he sucks. Im guessing, due to his size, that hes a good run blocker...but not so much pass blocker?

He should be traded, instead of cut.

The guy had no right to be in the Pro Bowl. He gets in just because of name recognition for being a dirty player. He sucks...bad...but is better than Jerry...which makes things even worse.

I think he got in cause someone was injured or was in the Super Bowl instead. Can't remember which one.

I say to stop because it is ludicrous not because I think Jeff Ireland would listen. And I want the people who think that Incognito will be cut to know they are wrong. Not because it is my job but just because it is ridiculous.

It's strictly your opinion...just because someone else's may differ from yours, does not mean they are flat out wrong. You're taking this way out of context...this didn't need its own thread, or at least open it up for a more friendly debate.

I don't think this thread was needed to be started just because others disagree. I think members wonder if he fits the blocking scheme like he should. Others have pointed out the additional salary cap we will save if he were released that's all. One opinion that is different from others doesn't make it right. Maybe it could of been mentioned why Richie should stay besides making the Pro Bowl by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but how Cogs ever made the probowl blows my mind. He was destroyed in both Pats games. Destroyed. He personally killed our running game on many different plays. He has lead feet and as the LG needs to be able to pull. In a perfect world he would be moved to RG and we find a LG who can actually pull. If you think because he made the probowl he's good you need to start watching the games closer. I forget who did it to him but a DT shake and baked him and Richie never got a hand in the guy. Jesus the guy was a yard away.

I don't think this thread was needed to be started just because others disagree. I think members wonder if he fits the blocking scheme like he should. Others have pointed out the additional salary cap we will save if he were released that's all. One opinion that is different from others doesn't make it right.

With all due respect bro he made the Pro Bowl in this blocking scheme. He's a brawler, a Beast. I love the guy and agree with the OP. COuld he be upgraded? of course he could. But for 4 Mil a year we are more then getting our moneys worth.

With all due respect bro he made the Pro Bowl in this blocking scheme. He's a brawler, a Beast. I love the guy and agree with the OP. COuld he be upgraded? of course he could. But for 4 Mil a year we are more then getting our moneys worth.
Mitch I respect your different view as always. This is the same Oline that had Ryan getting battered and beaten all last year. I like Richie as well but I question if he is the right fit here now.

I'm sorry but how Cogs ever made the probowl blows my mind. He was destroyed in both Pats games. Destroyed. He personally killed our running game on many different plays. He has lead feet and as the LG needs to be able to pull. In a perfect world he would be moved to RG and we find a LG who can actually pull. If you think because he made the probowl he's good you need to start watching the games closer. I forget who did it to him but a DT shake and baked him and Richie never got a hand in the guy. Jesus the guy was a yard away.

And you think we could effectively replace him AND Jake Long if he leaves this offseason? You think the guy we get is gonna be better than cogs and be cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom