stop!!!!!! only 1 person to blame | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stop!!!!!! only 1 person to blame

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
In my opinion it starts with the field general, GUS. It was obvious today that his inaccuracy is what is stalling the offense. His inability to hit receivers in stride is the reason recievers are always looking for the ball before they need to due to the fact they always have to adjust their routes. I mean he almost got welker killed out there, made chambers twist and get on his knees like a contortionist, and continually misfired on every drive. Gus is a good backup and has the right mental capacity to be a qb (looking off recievers, audibles, play action etc...) but his inability to throw the ball with accuracy really hurts the team. I don't care if they give sage or Lemonster the ball (lean towards the lemonster) but they cannot continue with gus.
I like Coach Saban and respect his moves but keeping gus in there will only frustrate the rest of the team. We can still salvage the season but change is a must!!!!
All in favor of sage or lemonster say I;)

I agree completely, but the problem you have on this board is that there are so many people that believe Gus is the savior to this team. I never got to watch the game, but I heard that Saban finally pulled Gus for Sage. Sage should get a chance to show what he can do, as we can't do any worse. If it weren't for all those turnovers that Gus creates we might of actually won a few more games. Your right though, as it's clear that the players are starting to lose confidence in there on the field general (Gus). I understand the reason for trading Feeley, but at least Feeley had accuracy when given the time. I really hope Saban swallows his pride and gives Sage a shot.

GO LEMON. This kid has talent and is mobile. GUS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom