StubHub center set off fireworks after missed field goal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

StubHub center set off fireworks after missed field goal

I'm not understanding why they are playing in such a small stadium. Can't imagine the loss of revenue they'll accumulate this season

Fitting with all the Dolphins fans in attendence. More Dolphins fans on the road in LA than Marlins fans at home.

Sad that L.A. whined and complained about not having the NFL (despite having four teams there at some point...Chargers left in 1960, Rams twice and the Raiders) and no one shows up. L.A. won't support the NFL and these owners are kidding themselves if they think this time will be different. Within 15 years one or both of these teams will be leaving L.A. and it probably won't be long after that where no NFL team will be in L.A. if they both don't leave at the same time.

The USC v Texas game had more people than the Rams and Chargers games combined. The NFL in LA continues to be a joke.

I was there. It was a nice stadium. Basic but fine. A loooot better than the San Diego stadium. And yeah that damn cannon went off, there was some confusion amongst the crowd. First I thought they made it, then I thought there was a timeout, then finally saw Cutler trot out there. Was a blast. And for anyone curious Thill was on the sideline. Good to see him still a part of the team.

Attachments

• IMG_2978.JPG
    IMG_2978.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 34
I was there. It was a nice stadium. Basic but fine. A loooot better than the San Diego stadium. And yeah that damn cannon went off, there was some confusion amongst the crowd. First I thought they made it, then I thought there was a timeout, then finally saw Cutler trot out there. Was a blast. And for anyone curious Thill was on the sideline. Good to see him still a part of the team.

Yeah they showed Tanny walking around on the broadcast. Looked good on TV.

Glad you got to go to the game and enjoy a very strange win.

$100 parking? You got to be kidding me.
There was a $100 parking pass they were selling though I think it was for tailgate access though not the only tailgate access pass. We parked 15 minutes down the road. Plenty of parking around the area. You'd have to be nuts to pay their prices. I think their "cheap seats" started at $165 box office. We got lower tier for $145 second hand. Good luck to them with that nonsense. Gonna feel like road games all the time for SD. Miami took that place over.

There was a $100 parking pass they were selling though I think it was for tailgate access thought not the only tailgate access pass. We parked 15 minutes down the road. Plenty of park around the area. You'd have to be nuts to pay their prices. I think their "cheap seats" started at $165 box office. Good luck to them with that nonsense.
Good lordy. This is not a way of making "friends" and "fans".

Hey, thanks for supporting our Phins on the road.

I'm not understanding why they are playing in such a small stadium. Can't imagine the loss of revenue they'll accumulate this season
The worst part is that they still had to tarp off sections of the stadium. LA is just a crappy market. It's no good to have millions of people if they can't get through traffic to attend a football game.

Back
Top Bottom