Stuck in Houston - where for the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stuck in Houston - where for the game?

suhawk

Starter
Reaction score
I've managed to find myself in Houston, TX over the weekend. This means I'm probably going to have problems watching the Dolphins game tomorrow.

Does anyone know of any bars here where I might be able to see the game? Preferably in or near downtown since I'm holed up there and don't have access to a car.

Much appreciated.

Good to see another Dolphin fan in Houston, even though it's temporary.

Tomorrow I'll be at Christians Tailgate, on Pierce & Bagby. It's in Midtown, which is basically downtown, connected to the huge Post Midtown Tower.

It's a common hangout for Bills fans, so tomorrow will be great..I'll have a couple buddies watching the game - so hit me up if you wanna go after the bills fans together.

i live in florida but get a lot of jags games, but about 10 miles from my house is a bowling alley that has sunday ticket so i go bowling and watch the games sometimes

neospec said:
Good to see another Dolphin fan in Houston, even though it's temporary.

Tomorrow I'll be at Christians Tailgate, on Pierce & Bagby. It's in Midtown, which is basically downtown, connected to the huge Post Midtown Tower.

It's a common hangout for Bills fans, so tomorrow will be great..I'll have a couple buddies watching the game - so hit me up if you wanna go after the bills fans together.

Cool, sounds good. I'm going to head over there tomorrow - beats sitting around watching the Texans get schooled by the Colts.

Thanks for the info!

It might be nationally televised, if not Woodrow's by Minute Maid Park should have all the games. I used to go to Woodrow's on Chimney Rock around the Richmond area before I got DirecTV. It was a cool place, an indoor/outdoor rustic atmosphere with no annoying fans. Plus they sold me beer when I was 19 without a problem!

Back
Top Bottom