Suh has always been the cancer on this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh has always been the cancer on this team

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
He loves the money, thats the only thing he cares about.

Jarvis has earned his money, but he is gone.

Kiko and Branch's contacts are horrid.

Pouncey is the liability on this O-line. O-line is all continuity, time and reps spent together in practice, growing alongside one another, and being a brick wall to protect your QB.

Tannehill is average, With him as our QB, we will be an average team. Can't make a Toyota a Rolls Royce. It's a "it" factor. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisberger. Does Baker Mayfield have the "it" factor?

To achieve a winning culture, the head coach must push and inspire his players to play like champions. Champions are perfectionist in detail. A champion will be obsessed about winning at all times. They are the ones who are first in the door in the mornings and the last ones to leave.

Defense will always win championships.

Build through the draft and and draft like you have a gun to your head. (Grier).

Hide T. Baum's pen. He spends more than a shopaholic on Black Friday.

We knew what we were getting. He did his job. It didn’t work out. Sucks but we can’t blame Suh for taking a monster contract

Cancer lol

At the top of the NFL in Snap percentage by a DLineman
Hasn’t missed a game since 2011
Does not complain
Takes underachieving draft picks to work out with him in Oregon
Goes overseas to rep the team visiting soldiers

Good lord, I have my homer moments as well but there is a limit to defending these guys making the decisions.

pretty sure i recall that we just barely beat out the lions offer to lure him away.

if he hadn't come he could have stayed in detroit for relatively the same contract.

Back
Top Bottom