Suh has always been the cancer on this team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh has always been the cancer on this team

Suh has been a 100% professional from day one. Multiple pro bowls, all pro effort. It’s not his fault he can’t live up to that contract. No one can live up to the contract. Because the contract sucked and it was a colossal mistake. Suh did his job.

Ndamukong is not a cancer as you suggest. He's still a damn good player and he was zero problem off the field unlike some others. His problem was simply that he was too expensive and Tannenbaum overpaid to get him and then exacerbated the problem by repeated restructuring thus causing a bigger dead cap hit.

total professional who gave everything he had in his time here. this headline is asinine and not supported by anything.

Suh was not a cancer, he just wasn't and isn't a leader. He is a show up and do your job type guy...always has been and always will be. Expected more from him, but leadership is something you are born with or have to work hard at to achieve. He was never interested in being a leader.

Does anyone really know what he was like in the locker room? I do know he had to have 5 lockers when he first came here because he was so awsome. It is possible he was bad for the locker room and signed a stupid contract which fueled a bad attitude. “ I’m a 20 million a year guy my s#i+ don’t stink.” Personally I would have made him stay and made his life miserable and hoped he did something that would allow me to get out of the contract. This year is a mess already anyways.

He loves the money, thats the only thing he cares about.

Jarvis has earned his money, but he is gone.

Kiko and Branch's contacts are horrid.

Pouncey is the liability on this O-line. O-line is all continuity, time and reps spent together in practice, growing alongside one another, and being a brick wall to protect your QB.

Tannehill is average, With him as our QB, we will be an average team. Can't make a Toyota a Rolls Royce. It's a "it" factor. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisberger. Does Baker Mayfield have the "it" factor?

To achieve a winning culture, the head coach must push and inspire his players to play like champions. Champions are perfectionist in detail. A champion will be obsessed about winning at all times. They are the ones who are first in the door in the mornings and the last ones to leave.

Defense will always win championships.

Build through the draft and and draft like you have a gun to your head. (Grier).

Hide T. Baum's pen. He spends more than a shopaholic on Black Friday.
What are you smoking. The dude has been a pro and the best DT in the league since he signed here. Had anyone else done their job we would have won a lot more games. This is a complete and utter nonsense post.

Some people will defend literally anything this stupid organization does. They could take a dump on your lawn and you'd say 'oh that's okay, my lawn needed to be fertilized'. It's ****ing pathetic.
And some "fans" are constant whiners. If this franchise is so awful and so horrible why not switch allegiance?
We dumped three players (incl JTrain) who were either lockerroom cancer, had high salaries or were undisciplined players (or any combination of the three). I cannot say I was surprised. We haven't had FA yet and we haven't had the draft yet.

Everybody was pissing in their pants about last season and how we needed change and we make change (and haven't completed the offseason yet) and now you dump again.

And again the biggest whiners are out-of-town fans or those who occasionally show up for games. I talked to three or 4 people in the last hour who are going to every game and the consensus is: "Expected" and "No surprise".
Suh did not live up to his salary, lacked leadership on and off the field and was an undisciplined player. Landry did not even know the playbook during the season and was undiscplined at times. JTrain was a lockerroom cancer and had also problems with the playbook.

You all wanted a rebuild. You got it.

NOT a cancer. He was overpaid by our front office. No one player should ever get that kind of money as it de-motivating for team mates when they are playing on their rookie contracts or small percentages of his salary. It is a no win situation. Suh can not live up to his salary. Wish he remained a Dolphin for another year but its time to gut the team.

Cancer no. But it did appear he was an ornorary personality. And did come off as someone who loves money. Nothing wrong with that. He’s talented and very dynamic at what he does. It wasn’t his fault he got $60m from The Miami Dolphins. That’s on Tannenbaum and Ross for being too shortsighted.

And yet Suh said he would play in PHILLY for FREE!?

The OP and others trashing a man who did his job, despite half the line chipping or blocking him. Coming in with a aging Wake, a bunch of DTs needing development and Lbs who would struggle to find starting minutes elsewhere in the league, but somehow it's Suh that is the PROBLEM?

I've said here for years the Miami fan base and now by extension the FO, is so schizo, we deserve each other and the results.

Back
Top Bottom