*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Cutting him was probably more beneficial. Only save $3.9M by trading him. Don’t get that whole $17M (albeit after June 1st)

It actually would be more beneficial if they trade him because they can split the cap hit and get relief now.

In fact, expect a trade, even if only for a 7th or a swap of picks in the round.

It actually would be more beneficial if they trade him because they can split the cap hit and get relief now.

In fact, expect a trade, even if only for a 7th or a swap of picks in the round.
At that point he'd be a salary dump... Other team has to want that contract though...

Mike Tannebaum HAS TO GO! we should at least TRADE Suh!!!!

I'm sure they tried. People act like teams were offering Miami a 2nd round pick for Suh and the team said "No thank you. We'll just release him." And if teams were only offering a 5th or 6th round pick and Miami made that trade people wouid be complaining about only getting a 5th or 6th round pick.

He is scheduled to be released, but someone could come calling with a trade offer last minute.

Who would offer a trade if we are already going to just release him? I guess if is someone who desperately wants him and doesn't want to chance him hitting the open market?

Signing him to that contract was stupid. Restructuring him was doubling down on stupid. Is it ideal to cut him outright like this? No, but that’s what happens when the F.O. makes bad move after bad move.

Maybe the team will finally embark on an actual no-holds-barred rebuild? But it’s the Dolphins, and Ross is in charge, and he hired Tannenbaum, and . . . yeah, that’s not happening.

Still good to get out from under that contract though.

Dolphins lurching from one terrible decision to another

Who would offer a trade if we are already going to just release him? I guess if is someone who desperately wants him and doesn't want to chance him hitting the open market?

Happens all the time.

Trade for him there is no need to work out a contract and there is no signing bonus to give out.

You would have a guarantee kick in of 8.5 million in 5 days, but you could essentially part ways with relative ease or take a one year gamble even.

If you have interest in him as a FA you would be crazy not to throw a day 3 pick Miami’s way.

Suh is one hell of a player and I personally enjoyed watching him play. But that contract was suicide for the team. Sooner or later we were going to have to pay for that decision.

Suh and that contract you only take on if you're one/two players away from the big dance.

Now it's time for Phillips and the other young pups to step up.

Suh is one hell of a player and I personally enjoyed watching him play. But that contract was suicide for the team. Sooner or later we were going to have to pay for that decision.

Suh and that contract you only take on if you're one/two players away from the big dance.

Now it's time for Phillips and the other young pups to step up.
LOL believe that when I see it

Back
Top Bottom