*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Ya got 2 tragic things happening here fellas, a GM who is making terrible moves and has a history of burying franchises and a coach that is blaming the players for his failures as a coach. Cleveland south is where we are headed, unfortunately. Sure Ross will give them another 3 years to prove this purge was worth it which means it will be at least 5 years before we see any improvement with a new coach and gm. Put on your very dark rose colored fins glasses and get ready for the ride to hell.

Gase and how ‘culture change”. Whatever. Unless we make the Playoffs this year he can piss off.

Culture change I can get behind, but Suh always seemed like he gave 100% every down, and worked to improve himself off the field. How is that bad for culture? Or is he a bit too vocal for Gase? Did he hurt Gase's feelings once?!

I htought the reason for bringing in Kocurek was because of the Suh connection.

Adam Beasley made some sense on his twitter feed.

Had Suh lived up to his contract? He’s had 15.5 sacks since he signed. He had 10 his rookie year.

Gotta purge the team to get better. Buffalo did the same thing last offseason and they were fine. When he signed I was hyped but that hype quickly died down when we all saw the contract.
This is a good point but with the massive cap hit this year it made more sense to me to keep him around another year and re-evaluate next when the hit is more manageable

Maybe this had to be done...but how can you cut Suh and not change the QB???

This HAS to be a re-do all around. Tannehill isnt even a Pro Bowler, his head should be rolling too...

like i’ve been sayin for months.. when you’re looking for the qb of the future, YOU. ARE. REBUILDING. the crappy bloated contracts of the last 10ys don’t fit that culture. and again imo Chris Grier is having more say in what we’re seeing being done, bcuz Tbum doesn’t operate like this; he’s always splashing not slashing. final 2 pieces of this are: Wake has to take way less at 37 to stick or he’s done, and Pouncey due to his hips and $$$

Suh is one hell of a player and I personally enjoyed watching him play. But that contract was suicide for the team. Sooner or later we were going to have to pay for that decision.

Suh and that contract you only take on if you're one/two players away from the big dance.

Now it's time for Phillips and the other young pups to step up.

lol

Back
Top Bottom