*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

No he’s not from the area.
“Stay tuned everybody, some exciting news going on.”

Doesn’t seem like a charity event to me.

I mean he is from Portland. To put it in perspective, it is like South Florida to Orlando . . . Probably a little bit shorter even.

He knows the Seattle area very well.

I've given this fo the benefit of the doubt on most things in their tenure here but this is just wrong. Someone explain to me what I'm not understanding about this. Why eat all that money

Literally an epic faliure signing by Mike T. Mike has egg all over his face on this one

I was one of the very very few who wasn't excited by this deal as I thought it was a waste of money and that several good players would have helped us a lot more. but jesus, with Suh we never even had a decent DL. What a horrific waste of cap. Even I expected at least a good DL.

Suh played fine, but Suh alone was never going to be enough

Last edited:
No freaking way...Ajayi and Landry we were told just didn't want to listen to coaches...but Suh from all accounts is as professional as anyone on the team. This wouldn't make any sense as it pretty much signifies a total rebuild imo.

Back
Top Bottom