*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Might just be a charity event but he is in Seattle. And says stayed tuned. He tweeted it.

Moderator Edit: update

I just have to laugh. And shrug I guess.

So we are having a culture change and rather than dump the guys that SUCK, we just get rid of any talent that this team might have left?

Why not dump ****ing Thomas and Kiko, and Branch, and Timmons first to kick off that culture change? No, because they will probably be back on the field in 2018.

I swear to God, I think Ross is trying to move this franchise to London.

Just got this sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Holy Moly!

So he’ll probably be a PJ1 cut, saves us $3.9M now, $13.1M after June 1st.

I find it difficult to believe Miami can't find a trade partner. Miami is paying him whether he's cut or traded and the new team would not have to pay him much. It would be a steal for the new team because they get a great player at a great price.
I agree but again it's mikey t. We have consistently overpaid for undervalued players and get little value from our own value players. It's why we take one step forward two steps backwards and he did the same thing with the Jets. Nothing will turn this franchise around with the current crew in place just won't happen.

Last edited:
I just have to laugh. And shrug I guess.

So we are having a culture change and rather than dump the guys that SUCK, we just get rid of any talent that this team might have left?

Why not dump ****ing Thomas and Kiko, and Branch, and Timmons first to kick off that culture change? No, because they will probably be back on the field in 2018.

I swear to God, I think Ross is trying to move this franchise to London.

It's a franchise with no vision or plan. They are very reactive and in the moment instead. I could handle getting rid of players if I knew Miami had a plan. I could bite the short term bullet if I felt confident Miami could build for long term success ... but this isn't the case.

I've given this fo the benefit of the doubt on most things in their tenure here but this is just wrong. Someone explain to me what I'm not understanding about this. Why eat all that money

Tannenbum needs money THIS OFFSEASON to make more moves and pretend like he's actually doing something besides BURYING THIS FRANCHISE FURTHER INTO THE ****ING GROUND.

****ing ridiculous. This is why you have to get rid of this piece of **** as soon as possible, the longer you let him stay around, the more he's going to put you in debt for the foreseeable future.

For those of you that were wanted Jordan Phillips to step it up in 2017, lol here you go looks like he showed enough promise to convince them to boot Suh

I agree but again it's 10 and bound. We have consistently overpaid for undervalued players and get little value from our own value players. It's why we take one step forward two steps backwards and he did the same thing with the Jets. Nothing will turn this franchise around with the current crew in place just won't happen.

True. Would love to see Gase and Grier work without Tannenbaum. I would be more confident.

Back
Top Bottom