*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

I will say this- Gase looked to me as though he had lost control of that team this year. Ajayi, the Landry stuff at the end- it was not a good look IMO.

It may be an epic fail year but obviously Gase had his input and for those that wanted a total rebuild and a new QB that could be where we are headed.

We brushed it under the rug because of Cutler but there is no doubt in my mind the “leaders” of this team were upset with Gase’s offense and even Jay Cutler. Words were thrown around I am sure when we were shutout damn near three straight games.

Someone please tell me this ******* isnt going to make a bid for Kirk ****ing Cousins.

Please talk me down off the ledge.

I'm pretty sure it's not possible for him to get us down to 30mil below the salary cap this year. Thank God.

Although he could backend most of the sal- OH GOD NO. THAT FEELING OF DAWNING HORROR WHEN YOU REALIZE IT'S POSSIBLE.

Hopefully Gase goes into his office and drop kicks him if he tries.

I could see that to save a few bucks and not address other positions of need. At best will have a player who can only fill one of his shoes on the defensive line but we have a little cash to pay another expensive old injured free agent. One step forward three steps back as usual

Yep , glad tho ... lets gets some young hungry pups!!! Our cap is screwed...

I'm pretty sure it's not possible for him to get us down to 30mil below the salary cap this year. Thank God.

Although he could backend most of the sal- OH GOD NO. THAT FEELING OF DAWNING HORROR WHEN YOU REALIZE IT'S POSSIBLE.

Hopefully Gase goes into his office and drop kicks him if he tries.

You're not making me feel better.

Excuse me while I go take a Tannenbaum....err a dump.

Maybe that's why this team is so ass backwards

If the patriots lost their 2 best players they would lose a QB and a MLB

If the Seahawks lost their two best players they lose a QB and a safety

If the jaguars lost their two best players it would be a CB and a RB

We lose our two best players and it's a slot receiver and a defensive tackle

Oh no! The Dolphins are going to have a losing season! Whatever will we do? I mean, besides live with it just like all the other losing seasons since 2003.

It's not the prospect of losing that bothers me, its the knowing that he will spend all this cap space he is freeing up and we will be cap-strapped AGAIN next year. Likely with less to show for it.

Back
Top Bottom