Suing the eagles.. can we sue Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suing the eagles.. can we sue Miami?

I'd like to sue the Eagles for ripping us off with the 2nd round pick and for blowing my hopes that the Pats would get creamed in the Super Bowl while we're at it.

This story is absolutely true. I saw this guy on the news. I live in the Philly area.

This shows that there are some people who are just too stupid to live. He volunteered to work and then blames the Eagles because he didn't have the sense to bring a pair of gloves with him in the winter.

I would like to sue Jacksonville for that painful 62 - 7 loss a few years ago. It made my stomach very upset and gave me a bad headache. I still have post traumatic stress disorder when I think about it.

I'd like to sue Ricky WIlliams for $249.00 for purchsing his orange home jersey that the Phins wore against the Redskins 2 years ago.

awing_pilot said:
http://football.about.com/b/a/148668.htm

According to the article the guy got frostbite and lost 8 fingers and is suuing the eagles.

So i go to games and get sunburn can i sue them? :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've been waiting for a fan or fans to have some problem after one of the NFL's ridiculous night games in Dec/Jan for cold weather teams. Someday someone is going to die or become seriously ill b/c of it, I don't want to see it but it's going to happen. It is absolutely insane for the NFL to schedule night games in col weather Cities in Dec and January. I went to 2 in '03 and they were both brutal but of course it's all about ratings and the fans get the short end all the time. :yell:

Actually losing 8 fingers is totally different then just getting sunburn

nyjunc said:
I've been waiting for a fan or fans to have some problem after one of the NFL's ridiculous night games in Dec/Jan for cold weather teams. Someday someone is going to die or become seriously ill b/c of it, I don't want to see it but it's going to happen. It is absolutely insane for the NFL to schedule night games in col weather Cities in Dec and January. I went to 2 in '03 and they were both brutal but of course it's all about ratings and the fans get the short end all the time. :yell:
The only places w/ brutal coldness are Foxborough and Orchard Park. NYC/NJ isn't that bad. you're not getting trench foot, you should dress warmly and you don't have to go.

ih8brady said:
The only places w/ brutal coldness are Foxborough and Orchard Park. NYC/NJ isn't that bad. you're not getting trench foot, you should dress warmly and you don't have to go.

Spare me, it might be colder in places like Buffalo and GB and but it gets damn cold here especially at night in Dec/Jan.

nyjunc said:
Spare me, it might be colder in places like Buffalo and GB and but it gets damn cold here especially at night in Dec/Jan.
But nobody is forcing you to go. If you think its too cold, dont go.

ih8brady said:
But nobody is forcing you to go. If you think its too cold, dont go.

That's the attitude the league has and I hate it, I have been to every Jet home game since 1990 and if they do keep this up I won't go anymore but regardless whether I am there or not they should not have night games in Dec/Jan in cold weather Cities.

Back
Top Bottom