Sun Life Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Life Stadium

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is about to sell out for the arguably the greatest national championship game ever. How far away is it till the Dolphins sell out?

Weren't a couple of the games this year declared a 'sellout?' All of the fans for that game are imported anyway.

Funny I was getting ready to make a Sun Life Stadium post.

Im watching the opening to the Orange Bowl. What is it with this stadium? It is almost as empty tonight as it is for dolphins games.

its because its northern illinois

Im watching the opening to the Orange Bowl. What is it with this stadium? It is almost as empty tonight as it is for dolphins games.

lol...I thought the same thing.

The stadium is too damn huge.

The empty stadium shots we saw this year lends me to believe the FO will be aggressive in getting playmakers in free agency. They have to sell something to South Florida.

Lol at "greatest national championship ever." There has been better title games in the past 10 years than this.

Dolphins attendance has been awful the last couple of years, no doubt about it, but in the stadium shots it looks more empty than it is due to the bright orange seats.

Dolphins attendance has been awful the last couple of years, no doubt about it, but in the stadium shots it looks more empty than it is due to the bright orange seats.

No, really, it is completely empty.

If the Fins counted actual attendance and not paid attendance, they would have been lucky to get 35,000 in the last few games. Count up the orange seats in each block and you will quickly find the place is 2/3 empty. Hayden Fox is right - the front office must be terrified, as I do not believe they can sell more than 40,000 season tickets for next season unless something changes.

The Orange Bowl game has failed to sell out properly quite a lot in recent memory. Obviously, people don't like going to this stadium, whoever is playing.

No, really, it is completely empty.

If the Fins counted actual attendance and not paid attendance, they would have been lucky to get 35,000 in the last few games. Count up the orange seats in each block and you will quickly find the place is 2/3 empty. Hayden Fox is right - the front office must be terrified, as I do not believe they can sell more than 40,000 season tickets for next season unless something changes.

The Orange Bowl game has failed to sell out properly quite a lot in recent memory. Obviously, people don't like going to this stadium, whoever is playing.

I've always felt it's a terrible facility for watching football games, but I think the big problem is that there is terrible football being played there.

I think the big problem is that there is terrible football being played there.[/QUOTE]

That statement nails it on the head.

Back
Top Bottom