Sun Life Stadium's New Look | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Life Stadium's New Look

I live west of " ROY " in Maine and it's just about torture when i go to games in Miami in September or October because of the heat and humidity....and I grew up in Miami so i know what i'm getting myself into so it's not about being tough.... It's about what you're use to, and no one from this far north is going to fly down there and watch a game and not say " OMG it's HOT ! God this S**** " about 100 times each to themselves and their friends/family and not get a nasty sunburn or the ever o' so lovely sun poisoning.

I always thought the temp. in South Fla. was supposed to be part of our advantage. A dome would cancel that.

We would have one of the most unique stadiums in the league with that. I love it and the fact that it keeps the phins here for another 30 years is even better!

I always thought the temp. in South Fla. was supposed to be part of our advantage. A dome would cancel that.

It isn't a Dome. Check out the video above. I like it and think it could give a shot in the arm to our floundering franchise. Gets seats closer to the field which is the most important improvement IMO. Going to be tough to get passed in this political environment.

How did they ever get fans to watch them play in the heat back in the 70s and 80s?

The sun doesn't bother me at all. I hate the idea of a canopy.

Good. You can sit on top if it. I was burnt for 3 weeks after the Rams game and it was cloudy half the time.

Good. You can sit on top if it. I was burnt for 3 weeks after the Rams game and it was cloudy half the time.

Well who's fault is that? Use proper sunblock and wear a hat and you're good to go.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

How did they ever get fans to watch them play in the heat back in the 70s and 80s?

Less TV, less gaming systems, more attention span.

shows a cool concept of the stadium. I would be pleased with that.

Well who's fault is that? Use proper sunblock and wear a hat and you're good to go..

I did, and it was still bad. There's no excuse to not have a roof if you want to have a premiere stadium. Nobody these days is going to want to sit and be rained on at a superbowl, etc.

Maybe I'm just tougher than the average person but I have never, nor will I ever think to myself its too hot to go outside and sit in a chair.

You live in New Brunswick, CANADA. You don't even even live in the heat. You sweat walking from your car to your office here in South Florida, it was 81* today, and It's mid January.

Anybody demanding a roof should be ashamed of themselves as far as I'm concerned, the players are out there running around in the same conditions and its too much for some fans to just sit in a seat for a few hours? Whats next, an air conditioned tailgating area?
Are you kidding? I am a guy making 35,000/yr with a family, not an athlete that makes millions of dollars. If I pay the outrages ticket prices, I do not want to subjected to a monsoon when I come to the stadium.:rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom