Sunday Forecast - Rain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Forecast - Rain

RandomPilar

Pulling Guard
Reaction score
Need some advice here. I'm heading to MetLife on Sunday and am incredibly pumped. I've been to tons of games in Buffalo in the freezing cold, snow storms, etc. It looks like it's going to be rain on Sunday. What's the best call in terms of attire for watching a game in the rain? The good news is, I think the rain benefits us. Lots of running the ball on both ends.

Could have wind gusts up to 30. That is definitely in our favor.

Need some advice here. I'm heading to MetLife on Sunday and am incredibly pumped. I've been to tons of games in Buffalo in the freezing cold, snow storms, etc. It looks like it's going to be rain on Sunday. What's the best call in terms of attire for watching a game in the rain? The good news is, I think the rain benefits us. Lots of running the ball on both ends.
sunday should prob be very showery with windy conditions. there is a monster storm heading up to the tri state area, but i think that wont be until late sunday night or monday. either way, shouldnt be too chilly, but deff very showery and windy.

I'm going and I asked a coworker from the area what I should wear...He said as a Fins fan to wear a Rain Poncho ...."Even if its not raining & sunny out"

I got his drift...Rain Poncho it will be :up:

Back
Top Bottom