High:
39°F

Few Snow Showers

Wind:
From the West Northwest at 11 mph

Precip: 30 %

Max. Humidity: 73 %

UV Index: 1 Minimal

This is straight from the national weather service (weather.com.) In my opinion, it doesn't sound too bad, but it doesn't sound great either. The thing that really does suck though is the fact that there's no snow in the forecast for any of the days leading up to Sunday, nor is there any in the forecast for any of the following couple of days.
:eek:

i hope it snows all the way threw the game. let them really feel it when ricky runs em over.

Have you been following the news lately? New England got blasted. They have a crew right now clearing the mounds of snow off the field and they are expecting more. It's downright chilly there right now.

oddly, winter wonderlands appear to favor miami's pound-it-out, grinding running game as opposed to NE's puss...ERR, i mean, short, controlled passing game

From Sun Sentinal:
Fiedler has started four games for the Dolphins after Thanksgiving in the Northeast, two at Buffalo and two at New England. In those games, he has no interceptions in 1,060 yards, eight touchdown passes and has completed 61 percent of his throws for a 105.9 passer rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
minus how could he have 1060 attempts in 4 games thats impossible. or maybe im reading it wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom