Suns vs. Spurs | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

And its supposed to be some sort of affront to state the success of a team you associate with in some weird personal manner?

I have nothing against the Spurs. The only reason behind this tirade was to point out that how the games are called in the playoffs is at best an extreme interpertation of the rules of the game. If the rules were more judiciously enforced the game would become more about skill and less about force.

I am going to nominate this for post of the month. Very well spoken. Hard to argue with the truth....:err:

So far Phoenix has 15 FTAs to the Spurs 5. Tim has 3 fouls, most of anyone in the game.

So for right NOW, there can't be any complaining about the game so far. We'll see how it ends

So far Phoenix has 15 FTAs to the Spurs 5. Tim has 3 fouls, most of anyone in the game.

So for right NOW, there can't be any complaining about the game so far. We'll see how it ends

Of course that doesnt reflect the fact that Stoudemire had to sit out most of the second quarter because of two cheezy fouls....:goof:

Of course that doesnt reflect the fact that Stoudemire had to sit out most of the second quarter because of two cheezy fouls....:goof:

How about Amare's 3rd foul? That cheesy too?

Is Amare a foul-free player? Damn man every foul he commits is BS :rolleyes2

Wow @ Raja Bell's ***** *** saying to the ref, "that was a dirty foul"

He has some ****ing nerve after what he did to Kobe last year. Some nerve.

Woo, great game tonight the Suns showed some heart, and a lot of character to pull it out...

I hope they don't suspend anyone, on either team, this is the playoffs and I don't think anyone should be suspended unless its 100% deserved...

If Horry gets suspended, then so will Amare or Raja Bell.

Bell did nothing, he was just going over to talk IMO, then Horry elbowed him to the face...If Horry gets suspended it would be due to that IMO...

Thats some pretty crazy stuff by Horry.Completely unnecessary.The game seemed to be going good until them last few.Unfortunately I feel suspensions coming.Have to keep your composure Spurs,you know better.

Its tied up now.Have work cut out.One word to describe this series.Bloody.Hopefully we can put it back together.Very crucial game Wednesday.

This is too big and too good of a series to suspend something for anything borderline, especially star players...

I think the rule is dumb anyways, the only reason players should be suspended is for their direct actions, not what you think they might do...For all anyone knows, the people leaving are trying to help a fellow player to see if they are ok, or help break up or prevent something from escalating...

This is too big and too good of a series to suspend something for anything borderline, especially star players...

I think the rule is dumb anyways, the only reason players should be suspended is for their direct actions, not what you think they might do...For all anyone knows, the people leaving are trying to help a fellow player to see if they are ok, or help break up or prevent something from escalating...

Yea really..Dont know what else to say about it other than it shouldnt have happened.Emotions run high,but you got what you got.Horry needs to check that.Unusual to see Horry outta control like that man.

I expect sanctions.That sux.This series was looking so good at the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom