Super Bowl 52 and Jay Ajayi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl 52 and Jay Ajayi

Perfect72

It's Only Happened ONCE!
Reaction score
How would you feel if:

Eagles beat Patriots in SB 52 BUT...
Jay Ajayi sets new SB rushing record and is named MVP?

Isn't Gillispee still on the Pats roster. 2 former Dolphins playing in the super bowl. Little talent there.

I'd be very happy. Since the playoffs began my 11 favorite teams were whomever could beat the Patriots. I'd be very happy if Jay Ajayi contributed to that.

I also was a big advocate of the guy and still think we made a mistake trading for him. How'd our games go after we traded our workhorse RB who punished defenders and helped us barely win in the 4th quarter? Oh yeah ... stats ... and losses.

Damn brah...2 for 2 today.

Belicheck could take the 2017 Dolphins team to the super bowl using the Pats staff.
I think Eagles have a very good chance this year to win it.

Belicheck could take the 2017 Dolphins team to the super bowl using the Pats staff.
I think Eagles have a very good chance this year to win it.

ksbp.gif

Nick Foles was awesome...wished he was our backup...lol

I also was a big advocate of the guy and still think we made a mistake trading for him. How'd our games go after we traded our workhorse RB who punished defenders and helped us barely win in the 4th quarter? Oh yeah ... stats ... and losses.

He is a very good player. I don't know how it's possible to watch him and fixate on the things he supposedly doesn't do well, as opposed to all the skills he has.

hoops had it correct: Without the Tannehill injury then Gase doesn't go on juvenile tilt and exaggerate all the reasons to dump Ajayi.

Power running backs helped the Eagles get over the top today, and nearly the Jaguars. The little guys indeed too often lead to stats and defeats.

Kind of remarkable how Ajayi really raises his energy level as the season progresses, and his agility improves as a result. Early next season he'll probably look stiff again.

Back
Top Bottom