*** SUPER BOWL LI GAME THREAD - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** SUPER BOWL LI GAME THREAD - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS ***

Dont think Brady's leaving either way- he wants to play several more years, not sure what Belichek thoughts are. BB strikes me as the type one day will just find out he is retiring without the press being that tipped off on the decision.

Neither are going anywhere if they win. I think Belichick will either leave with Brady or his ego will get the best of him and want to prove he can win without Brady.

Dont think Brady's leaving either way- he wants to play several more years, not sure what Belichek thoughts are. BB strikes me as the type one day will just find out he is retiring without the press being that tipped off on the decision.

Brady said he wants to play until 45. I highly doubt his body holds up though

Lines too low at 3 points

Something seems fishy

Don't kick field goals atlanta

New England wins by 20 I'm calling it

Whoever wins the toss should take the ball. Atlanta to score and set the pace and NE to control the ball from the beginning.

Let's go Dirty Birds!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I don't remember the last time I saw the Pats go 3 and out.

On that big run on the first Falcons drive, I thought he had a wide open run to the end zone and then he went to the left for some reason and got tackled

Falcons are playing some great defense! Makes me cringe when I think about our defense!

Back
Top Bottom