*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

signman

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a link to any site, or have any news on the progress and/or specific schedule of the renovations?

Or.....please post your observations of updates from your last visit to the stadium.

No real news but I would assume anything you can see won't be started until after the season is over.

Nothing visible right now. Most of the work is prep work for the main construction and is really not visible.
Most of the work will be done in both offseasons with the majority done in 2015. I assume that the new seating and capacity will be done by next season incl new scoreboards and the tunnel moved to the corner.

is it just me, or does the render look like a sushi tray with chopstix standing in it?!

btw, standing stix in the bowl is a bad omen..

B6mflmMCMAIFFf6-1.jpg

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 36s37 seconds ago
#Dolphins are removing every seat in stadium with more rows coming closer to field in lower bowl, less seats in upper... Canopy comes 2016

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 25s25 seconds ago
Upper corner end zone seats are being completely removed. That's where columns for canopy will be placed. Rest of stadium gets new seats.

They really think they're going to need MORE seats in 2015? Well they better make them pretty looking for TV since there won't be any butts in them at this rate.

Sell them on ebay, we might get a good player in free agency.......

"They really think they're going to need MORE seats in 2015? Well they better make them pretty looking for TV since there won't be any butts in them at this rate. "

Last I heard there was going to be about 10,000 LESS seats in 2015 not more.

Won't the new seats be blue so it doesn't look so empty from the seats standing out?

Hope they stay true to the rendering and aren't orange. Especially with the focus on the team being aqua centric the orange sticks out like a sore thumb when that seat is empty.

Back
Top Bottom