*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

New seating chart with prices.

B9bWni2CUAAEqFa-1.jpg

Overall, still very reasonable...

Garfinkle Interview

Dolphins President & CEO Tom Garfinkel joins The Finsiders to discuss the Stadium Modernization work at Sun Life Stadium this off-season that will enhance the fan experience for 2015 and beyond. Also, hear Garfinkel's comments on the impact that Dan Marino has made in his role as a Special Advisor.

This guy is easily one of my favorite Dolphins excutives...

Not sure if this will show up, but the tweet has a video featuring the upgrades. They even put the new roof in some footage from last season

[tweet]570244715704156160[/tweet]

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 37m37 minutes ago
Agreed. Dolphins CEO @TomGarfinkel getting it done. RT @ByTimReynolds: I'm not easily swayed but new Sun Life looks pretty darn good to me.

Not sure if this will show up, but the tweet has a video featuring the upgrades. They even put the new roof in some footage from last season

That's pretty nice. I hope the canopy in 2016 increases the noise level in the stadium and gives us a real home field advantage finally.

That's pretty nice. I hope the canopy in 2016 increases the noise level in the stadium and gives us a real home field advantage finally.

I can't remember where I read it, but they said they took sound into account when designing it. The roof is meant to bounce sound back down towards the field.

I am not a fan of the roof, looks too soccerish for me. the other changes look nice, it will look great in 2015 before they add the canopy in 2016.

I will keep saying this…Tom Garfinkel is one of the best things happening for the Fins.

That looks awesome. Great great work by Ross, the FO and the rest of the organization. Really excited to see all the new changes in the next few years. :woohoo:

That looks awesome. Great great work by Ross, the FO and the rest of the organization. Really excited to see all the new changes in the next few years. :woohoo:

That does look awesome, I'm super stoked for this to happen. Except the fact that most of the new changes will cost a blue collar yearly earning to take advantage of. But that's a story for another thread.

***Conspiracy Alert*** - Mike Wallace was NO WHERE to be found in this video. Take it how you will, I think they are getting ready to part ways with him. Devin Smith incoming.

OK...I ****ed on this at the start, but I'm starting to come around....if nothing else...they are doing a hell of a sales job.

Back
Top Bottom