*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

I am not a fan of the roof, looks too soccerish for me. the other changes look nice, it will look great in 2015 before they add the canopy in 2016.

I like the fact that it provides shade for the Dolphins side while the visitors side is in full sun lol.

That does look awesome, I'm super stoked for this to happen. Except the fact that most of the new changes will cost a blue collar yearly earning to take advantage of. But that's a story for another thread.

***Conspiracy Alert*** - Mike Wallace was NO WHERE to be found in this video. Take it how you will, I think they are getting ready to part ways with him. Devin Smith incoming.

You are not the only one who noticed that.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 40s41 seconds ago
#Dolphins WR Mike Wallace not in 2015 promotional video

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 9m9 minutes ago
Jarvis Landry is all over the stadium promotional push. Mike Wallace is noticeable absent. Not a coincidence

Jarvis Landry is all over the stadium promotional push. Mike Wallace is noticeable absent. Not a coincidence

Does that mean I have what it takes to be a So Flo beat writer??? lol

I am glad it is getting upgraded, but I'm still not loving it.
Maybe I'll have to fly down and see it in person once it's complete. :)

Forget the snow, waking up and seeing the thermostat read -12 degrees is BS!

Didn't even notice that Mike Wallace wasn't in the video...wasn't even paying attention to who was in it but Wallace did make himself a polarizing figure by sitting the 2nd half. His effort hasn't always been great and I'm sure that if he was in the video people would complain that he shouldn't be in the video and the Dolphins are/should release him. It's a no win situation because of the way the season ended. I don't really care who was in the video...I was more focused on the stadium to be honest.

Was Odrick in the video? What about Starks? I think I remember seeing Clay and Wake...what about Tannehill? I don't even remember seeing Landry in the video lol.

The fact that they noticied who was in the video and who wasn't is sad.

Where was Jones, Grimes, Albert, James. All cornerstones.

Stupid tweets.

The fact that they noticied who was in the video and who wasn't is sad.

Where was Jones, Grimes, Albert, James. All cornerstones.

Stupid tweets.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 10m10 minutes ago
"@thegreathoo: How about Wake, Grimes, are they in?"» yes. There's more then one video. Wallace is only guy not in ANY of them.

I do get your point Phinatic8u, but someone else asked a similar question just as an FYI.

If I was building a multi million dollar project, I wouldn't use a quitter as a promotional tool either.

New Stadium Video

At least it is for me. Tell me why we could not have put a retractable roof on the stadium so we do not have to play in a monsoon like we did when AJ Feeley was the QB. I think the video is pretty cool.:up:

[video=youtube;dFKEqskcMpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKEqskcMpI#t=175[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Dolphins rolling out new season ticket prices

The Miami Dolphins this weekend or early next week will roll out a new pricing plan to their season ticket members that club Senior Vice President - Chief Marketing Officer Jeremy Walls says will reflect the upgrades to Sun Life Stadium without necessarily digging much deeper into the pocket of the club's fans.

Yes, that still will mean a ticket increase in some sections of the stadium. The most expensive seat in the house, which will come with a litany of perks, is going to exceed $1,500.

But Walls, who declined to outline the entire ticket structure until season ticket holders see them, said Wednesday that prices for 56 percent of seats in the stadium are staying flat. He said 14 percent of seats will be going down in price. That means more than 45,000 seats will either stay flat or drop in price.

That also obviously means 30 percent of the 65,000 seats in the new Sun Life will be priced higher than seats in the same area in 2014. But 17 percent of those 65,000 will be going up less than $5.

Walls said only 13 percent of the stadium's seats -- or approximately 8,000 seats -- are going up more than $5.

The median Dolphins season ticket was No. 19 compared to the cost of season tickets for other NFL teams last year. Walls said that will rise but not substantially.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...s-we-knew-it-is-completely.html#storylink=cpy

Cool foosball table built for the stadium.

And nowhere has that been in more evidence than in a recent project for the Miami Dolphins football team and 3D printing played a key role bringing the project to life.

When Britten Studios first secured the bid to engineer props for the Miami Dolphins’ pre-game Fin Fest, the print company knew it would require some serious brainpower to deliver on the amazing 3D renderings they submitted. Dominant among these was a 25-ft custom foosball table.
The foosball table, 3D printed dolphins and all, was unveiled last week, along with a fleet of ‘Fin Carts’ — 12-foot tall, mobile carts in the shape of fins — that feature powerful music systems, PAs, and a t-shirt cannon.

http://3dprintingindustry.com/2014/...IGN&utm_term=0_695d5c73dc-50badbb44c-64457153

B-pWap-UsAASg4x.png

3d-foosball-top-3d-printing-industry.png

Dolphins_002-700-3d-printing-industry-dolphins-fooseball.png

Dolphins-3d-printed-fooseball-side-300x175.png

Miami-Dolphins-Golfin-Carts-3d-printing-industry-300x200.png

At least it is for me. Tell me why we could not have put a retractable roof on the stadium so we do not have to play in a monsoon like we did when AJ Feeley was the QB. I think the video is pretty cool.:up:

[video=youtube;dFKEqskcMpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKEqskcMpI#t=175[/video]

Because Stephen Ross would rather donate a few billion to the University of Michigan instead.

so this new stadium design does that mean the stadium will be getting louder?

Back
Top Bottom