Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done!

Donations are essential to our existence. Don't wait for someone else. Do your part to help Finheaven...
C'mon Man!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Please donate! The site NEEDS your help. Because you stepped up last year as needed, we were able to keep this place going. We need to do it again. Give whatever you can.

I'm in for $50. Thanks for everything Matt and staff :brewskis:

Lets see what has finheaven done for your? We've upgraded forums to vbulletin Suite 4.2.1 (with 4.2.2 pending) new front page, new logo, updated vbookie, added vBShop, VIP chat, Vip forums, we paid for a lifetime subscription to many of the features you demand (such as the thanks/no thanks feature) and the forums have been completely revamped, some of those things you can enjoy as a regular member, others are VIP exclusives, and now with the revamped homepage you have quick easy access to the Miami Dolphins RSS feed, and you can quickly find out what the local beat writers and players are saying on twitter. So before you ask what has Finheaven done for you the consumer, ask yourself what have you done for Finheaven?

il donate again soon if I can, little short on cash atm due to complications with my student loan but il see what I can do, I would miss this site

there ya go, 50 american moneys ...... Il have a brandon fields fan club award please :lol: (its worth asking)

I just did another donation, this time of $50 to get the Super Donator package plus paid for a year of VIP as well. Doesn't seem like nearly enough people are donating.

Thanks for your generosity guys it's definately a start still a ways to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Signed up for VIP yesterday. Its been a long time coming so I apologize for the wait but from now on I plan on paying each year just to help support my favorite site

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Signed up for VIP in the spring, donated some more a couple of weeks ago. Come on people, toss $5 towards finheaven!

Just donated 35$.
Thanks for the great site, always good to come here (aside from just loosing a game). I'm not a person who is posting much, but I sure enjoy reading. So thanks to the admins for the good work.

Greetings
Poseidon

Take a minute and think about it. If you like what we do here, and you come often, donate. It is the right thing to do and it helps make sure that the site is here for the future which now looks bright. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom