Surprise Surprise, florio picks phins to lose again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surprise Surprise, florio picks phins to lose again!

GUYS, PLEASE STOP GOING TO PFT.

No one cares what Florio thinks. Put the guy out of business by not giving him Ad revenue.

No way a total of 50 points are scored.

GUYS, PLEASE STOP GOING TO PFT.

No one cares what Florio thinks. Put the guy out of business by not giving him Ad revenue.
They won't listen. I gave up asking people not to go there and we've got like two or three threads today linking to that piece of crap site.

Edit: Actually I think I'll just put the people who link to that site on ignore. Maybe if they get only a few responses here they'll stop.

I go there for news but never get upset over there picks or rankings etc. Sometimes the news is crap, not even news worthy, other times its useful. I like the site setup very much it's simple here are the headlines read them if you wish. I hate fancy smancy websites like NFL.com where I have to wait for stupid video highlights to load just to check game stats. I also hate videos in general, give me a transcript.

Anyway if the Jets have folks running as open as they did in there last 3 games they very well could beat us. We better cover better than Houston, NE or Indy that's all I'll say. As pathetic as the Jets look at times they could have been 3-0 over there last 3 games if Sanchez were more accurate. We best rattle his cage and cover tight. I don't like the loose crap we showed vs St Louis.

well he did pick the Raiders to beat us

what was the final score there again ?

So the Dolphins have given up 30 points once all season, in the opener to the best team in the AFC. Now they're going to give up 30 to a team led by Sanchez and Tebow coming off of a bye week? The Jets have lost three of their last four games but they're improving? I don't believe in the moral victories that Florio is obviously pointing to against Houston and New England. It's easy to make predictions when you're never held accountable for them.

Dolphins 105
Jets 5

So the Dolphins have given up 30 points once all season, in the opener to the best team in the AFC. Now they're going to give up 30 to a team led by Sanchez and Tebow coming off of a bye week? The Jets have lost three of their last four games but they're improving? I don't believe in the moral victories that Florio is obviously pointing to against Houston and New England. It's easy to make predictions when you're never held accountable for them.

Dolphins 105
Jets 5

No way we give up a safety... 105-6 (2FGs)

If you don't like what Florio has to say, don't read it.

It's funny, but I actually heard Florio on the Joe Rose Show say that the best thing for the Dolphins is for people to continue to underestimate them, and for the team to continue to fly under the radar.

Maybe he finally got over Pat White?

Back
Top Bottom