Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Cote Picks Dolphins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Cote Picks Dolphins!

I have a feeling after Sunday we'll be geeting a little more credit.:evil:

he did also pick the titans to win!!!

G-Force said:

Marion NC.....just moved away from Boone good to see NW NC represented on this board.

I am very fearful for our sorry Oline and QB. If they shock me Sunday great, but they might look really sad. New England looked like it was easy, a well oiled machine. We barely see a good play per quarter unless we are really keeping things a secret and we are not.

I am back to 5-11 There is no way we are getting to the playoffs.

i love a realistic fan.

Finland said:
I am very fearful for our sorry Oline and QB. If they shock me Sunday great, but they might look really sad. New England looked like it was easy, a well oiled machine. We barely see a good play per quarter unless we are really keeping things a secret and we are not.

Finland said:

Woe is me:cry:

G-Force said:

If you guys are even a 6 win team this is a game you should win. Denver is not great and you are at home in September so let's hold the reservations for detroit if you do what you should and win on Sunday.

A realistic fan has the realistic notion that...

...On any given Sunday their team can win the game, whether they will...only time can tell...

Finland said:

Can we create a seperate forum for optimistic fans only??? See it's people like this that cause the stands to be empty come Sunday. How can you possibly give up all hope before one game is even played???

fishfan34 said:
In a shocker, Greg Cote actually picks the Fish to beat the Donkeys this weekend. He says, and I quote "Denver isn't very good; forget that 4-0 preseason." He's still a turd imo, but, i'm pretty surprised the picked the Fish!

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/12597754.htm
i wish i was a member, then i could read it. :cry:

i liek to hear people say denver sucks, cus i mostly agree with them. and i like how he throws out preseason wins, cus thats what he should do. so im starting to like him. but i give the fins a 20% chance of winning.

outlawd2u said:
Can we create a seperate forum for optimistic fans only??? See it's people like this that cause the stands to be empty come Sunday. How can you possibly give up all hope before one game is even played???
i dont think they "cause" the stands to be empty, but maybe the stands being empty, shows alot of people share his opinion. :shakeno:

ch19079 said:
i wish i was a member, then i could read it. :cry:

i liek to hear people say denver sucks, cus i mostly agree with them. and i like how he throws out preseason wins, cus thats what he should do. so im starting to like him. but i give the fins a 20% chance of winning.
he has the bills winning 24-13

outlawd2u said:
Maybe you could move the trolls with the pessimist.:D

Back
Top Bottom