Surprise! Texas loses big game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surprise! Texas loses big game...

Al_Tru_Ist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When will we stop hearing hype about how Texas will be one of the top teams in the country every year? They didn't even make past their third game before they suffered a typical Longhorn collapse. Did anyone watch this? I just saw highlights during the OSU/NCST game. Is Arkansas that good, or did Texas give this one away?

I only saw highlights. I was watching OSU/NC State. But I wasn't suprised.

Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist
When will we stop hearing hype about how Texas will be one of the top teams in the country every year? They didn't even make past their third game before they suffered a typical Longhorn collapse. Did anyone watch this? I just saw highlights during the OSU/NCST game. Is Arkansas that good, or did Texas give this one away?

Arkansas is a solid team. I watched the whole game. And Texas, as usual, did not really impress me. Arkansas ran the ball down Texas' throats. This was a good game filled with many big plays. But that Houston Nutt coach for Arkansas is really smart. Williams got his usual 100 yds receiving for Texas, but it was not enough. Same 'ol Longhorns (Ha! Ha!). Mack Brown can recruit but can't coach. What a shame with all that talent (Sniff, sniff). BTW, Arkansas also handed Texas their butts a few years back in the Cotton Bowl (I think the last time they played).

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that Benson struggled in the running game, and the Texas D couldn't stop the run...not a good combination when you're playing in the Big 12.

It's about time that that grossly overated team from the world's most arrogant public university embarras themselves on the field.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
It's about time that that grossly overated team from the world's most arrogant public university embarras themselves on the field.

don't worry it happens every year.

Arkansas never lost control of the game. The score wasn't runaway, but the game was one sided.

I told you guys that Arkansas was good but you did not listen to me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOIEE

Back
Top Bottom