Swope And Lattimore in the 5th? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Swope And Lattimore in the 5th?

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then baca in the seventh. Then sign Winston and McKinney in free agency. They want to be here and both can play for relatively reasonable contracts.

Then baca in the seventh. Then sign Winston and McKinney in free agency. They want to be here and both can play for relatively reasonable contracts.

Sounds good to me.

Make it happen - and when I come back from golfing, I expect to see it! :420:

I hope we get Ryan Swope or Quinton Patton for WR. As for RB I would like Lattimore or Kenjon Barner.

You Swooped guys are funny you have been calling for him since round 2 yet every team passes in him? We are Not the Miami A&M Aggiefins!

I don't see it. Maybe Swoop, but I feel if we wanted him we were drafted him already. Lattimore is really a pick for 2014 IF can make it all the way back at all. I don't see Ireland wasting a pick in this draft. Apparently he's a great kid and would be a great story.

Nope, and I hope somebody drafts them soon so I don't have to continue reading about the Fins drafting them. :chuckle:

has john franklin been picked yet? cuz if not, i want miami to get him instead.

We're not up again til very end of 5th.

Hopefully one of the better remaining WRs are still there in the 5th. The Dolphins don't pick again until the bottom of the 5th.

Been asking for lattimore for awhile now. High risk high reward. He's worth it in the 5th

Back
Top Bottom