Swope came in at 4.44 unofficially | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Swope came in at 4.44 unofficially

Swope looks like crap in the Gauntlet drill.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Ryan Swope "official time" 4.34! WOW....

Its a weird test though, I mean when else will you ever do that in your life? Woods looked great though.

Hell of a 40 time though!

6'1, 200lbs, 4.34 speed. I will cry if we don't draft this kid, he could easily replace, if not surpass Bess' production in the slot.

I think we have to consider him at 54 or 77

This kid has all the tools. I like what I see in Swope. Plus it helps that he was Tanny's favorite target.

I really really don't see that 4.34 speed. I've been watching a ton of his Highlight videos and don't see him leaving people like an Austin or Goodwin.

I really really don't see that 4.34 speed. I've been watching a ton of his Highlight videos and don't see him leaving people like an Austin or Goodwin.

big thing, especially this year, is it took Swope about 6 games to adjust to Sumlin's offense. He does get good separation though. His junior year when he worked a lot in Sherman's offense has more long plays.

Whether or not you see the speed though, this is huge for Swope as he ran significantly faster than many thought he would. He's also got good size and strength.

big thing, especially this year, is it took Swope about 6 games to adjust to Sumlin's offense. He does get good separation though. His junior year when he worked a lot in Sherman's offense has more long plays.

Whether or not you see the speed though, this is huge for Swope as he ran significantly faster than many thought he would. He's also got good size and strength.

It's not a knock on him at all. BUT, if your going by 40 time only you might conclude this is my "burner" and that assessment IMO would be absolutely wrong. I just watched Auburns RB McCalebb run an Unofficial 4.27 and I believed every bit of that speed! Because I've seen him play and he "moves"

Back
Top Bottom