Swope undrafted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Swope undrafted?

LVfinfan19

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do you guys think he will get picked up. Doesn't look like it.

I think he's a late round type of player. He spent his college career as a slot receiver only. Those guys go late or undrafted. The only reason why his name rings out in this forum is because he played for Sherman and he ran a 4.37. He'll get picked up but some teams may be concerned about his concussions and his limitations.

I imagine he'll go at some point in the draft just because the positives outweigh the negatives by the last dozen picks or so. He's got a concussion history but the pluses he can bring as a seventh round pick far outweigh the medical history. His ceiling seems much higher than a normal seventh rounder.

he just got drafted by the cardinals this ish is crazy RYAN SWOPE IS A MOTHERFUCING BEAST MIAMI IDIOT IRELAND

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

this blows I hate this

I think you're exaggerating when you say he's a beast. Slot receivers are not beasts, otherwise they'd be number 1 receivers.

Wes welker isn't a beast? Wes welker gives teams more headaches then most guys in the league, I'm not saying swope is Wes welker but where he was picked, he was more than worth the pick

he just got drafted by the cardinals this ish is crazy RYAN SWOPE IS A MOTHERFUCING BEAST MIAMI IDIOT IRELAND

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

this blows I hate this

That would make every other GM an idiot too since every other team passed on him multiple times as well. Unless you know something every GM in the NFL doesn't - relax. He isn't as good as people on here make him out to be. We are not going to lose any games ever simply because we don't have swope.

I'm gonna take Sherman's evaluation over the board members on this one, sorry boys...my evaluation had him in the 4th-5th range so it's not like I was a fan. Would've taken him in 5 without an issue tho.

second round talent, fell so late due to concussions, Shefter sad many teams him off the board completely as a result. I can only assume Miami were one of those teams. I hope he has a long and injury free career, but its not looking good right now.

To be honest, I'm selfishly hoping the Cardinals cut him so we can sign him. Maybe if he costs ZILCH Ireland will finally give the guy a chance. No doubt in my mind he's a starter on our team and most teams in the NFL honestly. I believe Tannehill will pound the table for him if he's cut.

Back
Top Bottom