T-Bomb or Peterson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Bomb or Peterson?

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Just a question....Remember ,a few years ago when Carl Peterson was in Ross's ear all the time.
Eveyone here was freaking out that Peterson was going to be the football czar here...Then T-Bomb shows up.
My question is, would we be better off or worse with Peterson,than T-Bomb?

My question if you put up a disappointing year does the Staff get fired? Year 3 always the deadly year in NFL.

Or does your QB being hurt all season buy Gase another year?

Can we put both of them on a deserted island ... never to be heard from again? We can tell them it's a vacation in a tropical place.

I think Gase would have had 3 years regardless but I think if we **** to bed this this year changes will be made. The coach must recognize in adjust things he did wrong last year. Slow starts, anemic offense, is his downfall especially since he's supposedly a great offensive mind. If we have more of the same bomb wall for changes that being Tannenbaum and the coach. If progress is made I still want Tannenbaum gone but we all know that won't happen.

Let's try this again...Opinions....would we have been better off with Carl Peterson than T-Bomb?

My understanding is that Gase continues to be on very solid ground. This offseason certainly supports that. I doubt there is a scenario which he gets fired.

I think Gase would have had 3 years regardless but I think if we **** to bed this this year changes will be made. The coach must recognize in adjust things he did wrong last year. Slow starts, anemic offense, is his downfall especially since he's supposedly a great offensive mind. If we have more of the same bomb wall for changes that being Tannenbaum and the coach. If progress is made I still want Tannenbaum gone but we all know that won't happen.
I thought Gase was adjusting to things he did wrong last year.

Choice of lesser evils

Remember they used to call Peterson, 'KING" Peterson because he was cheap & treated the players so badly. He was very tough to negotiate contracts with.

T-bomb is like a game show host, 'Let's make a DEAL!!', his 'PLANNING" & 'decisions seem to always end in a train wreck.

One guy was successful over a long period of time, the other guys was REALLY good at sucking up to the owner and making 'SPLASH' moves.

We need to do better, maybe Greer is better. I would LOVE to get to see what Greer would do if he was REALLY the GM and not just getting paid to work the draft process.

We'll see I guess. Guard situation being addressed check, lber maybe half check, slow starts no check, play calling, half check, utilizing players to their strengths, half check. . Grant should have been utilized earlier and to his strengths. Dealing with players attitude no check. The last maybe a check but I think it's too early to tell. This may make or break him as a coach.

Back
Top Bottom