Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is the spot!

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2005/07/29/11/North_Shore_Parking_55091.pdf

This is a PDF file so it will take a few seconds to load...

I have tried to get parking tickets and have been unsuccessful in doing so... However, The parking lot titled "LOT G34" is the spot where I plan to set up a tailgate party...

The earlier you arrive, the better the chances of getting a spot in the lot!!! I am passing this on to ALL the FINFANS that plan to attend this game!!!

I will be there at noon and will try to save as many spots for our fans as I can... I plan to put up a BIG banner that says the lot is reserved for DOLFANS, but I don't know how long that will last...

Hope to see you all there!!!

I'll be there. If it is full by the time we get there we will hoof it in to that spot! Either way we will get there! Our plane arrives around noon that day.

I will be there to

...Leaving Wednesday nite hitting the hotel around 3am catching a cat nap starting early that day. Looking to get this season started off right I say. No car just going to cabbie it to the stadium with a rolling cooler and go to town. Will look for the sign etc. We speak later

screamer said:
I'll be there. If it is full by the time we get there we will hoof it in to that spot! Either way we will get there! Our plane arrives around noon that day.

Great bubba!!! See you there! I am bringing the following:

Grill
Brauts
Sausages
Rolls
Onions
Condiments
Budweizer

So I got you covered as par as food and beer, unless you would like a different kind of beer... Let me know and I will grab some for ya!

phin4life said:
...Leaving Wednesday nite hitting the hotel around 3am catching a cat nap starting early that day. Looking to get this season started off right I say. No car just going to cabbie it to the stadium with a rolling cooler and go to town. Will look for the sign etc. We speak later

Looking forward to it Bubba!!! Also see above post... Let me know how many so that I can cover you guys on food!

FinintheMoon, I'll kick in some money for the tailgating. It's the least I can do. It will be me and my Steeler buddy and his box of tissues!

I am definately going, coming from Eastern Pa. Can't wait, I've never been to a Fins loss so hopefully I am good luck. 3 of the 4 Fins games I went to included Marino's fake spike at the meadowlands, the pummeling of the Jets in 2003 that ended the streak, and the Buffalo comeback game last year. I know the 4th game was another Jets game at the meadowlands in the mid 90's that we also won.

I have a knack for the memorable games.

I'm still tryin to get some tickets. I only live about 50 minutes from Heinz Field, so I hope to come accross some tickets. Everyone I talk to tell me if I wait till kickoff, the scalpers get nervous & will sell tickets for face value, even for Prime Time games. I would just hate to have to watch the game @ the Clark Bar with all the drunken idiotic Steeler fans. I missed out on a pair of tickets from a season ticket holder tonight by a half hour. So hopefully I can find a pair of tickets that I can afford.

screamer said:
FinintheMoon, I'll kick in some money for the tailgating. It's the least I can do. It will be me and my Steeler buddy and his box of tissues!

No money needed bubba! Bring some food!!!:lol:

The Ghost said:
I am definately going, coming from Eastern Pa. Can't wait, I've never been to a Fins loss so hopefully I am good luck. 3 of the 4 Fins games I went to included Marino's fake spike at the meadowlands, the pummeling of the Jets in 2003 that ended the streak, and the Buffalo comeback game last year. I know the 4th game was another Jets game at the meadowlands in the mid 90's that we also won.

I have a knack for the memorable games.

Your are welcome at my tailgate Bubba!!!

pezinkj said:
I'm still tryin to get some tickets. I only live about 50 minutes from Heinz Field, so I hope to come accross some tickets. Everyone I talk to tell me if I wait till kickoff, the scalpers get nervous & will sell tickets for face value, even for Prime Time games. I would just hate to have to watch the game @ the Clark Bar with all the drunken idiotic Steeler fans. I missed out on a pair of tickets from a season ticket holder tonight by a half hour. So hopefully I can find a pair of tickets that I can afford.

You can't rely on that bubba! What can you afford? I have 7 tickets but they aren't cheap!

Check out the link below!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=155276

finthemoon you have the spot for sure

....Do you have the parking spot for sure or is it one of those first come first serve. Me and my buddy don't have a spot for we are just going to get dropped off and roll around our cooler full of beer etc and stop in and meet people. Would really like to stop by and say hi to the dolphins fans on this site. I'm sure we will. My buddy is a huge steelers fan and we drove down last year, to pittsburg so he could watch the game on tv I joined and no worse feeling than sitting in a bar with all pitts fans and them winning the super bowl. This game could be huge for us. Dolphins baby I love there offence this year. Just let us know what to look for around your parking spot. Okay we speak later.
Phins

phin4life said:
....Do you have the parking spot for sure or is it one of those first come first serve. Me and my buddy don't have a spot for we are just going to get dropped off and roll around our cooler full of beer etc and stop in and meet people. Would really like to stop by and say hi to the dolphins fans on this site. I'm sure we will. My buddy is a huge steelers fan and we drove down last year, to pittsburg so he could watch the game on tv I joined and no worse feeling than sitting in a bar with all pitts fans and them winning the super bowl. This game could be huge for us. Dolphins baby I love there offence this year. Just let us know what to look for around your parking spot. Okay we speak later.
Phins

It's a first come first served type of deal... I couldn't find tickets for any parking at all! But like I said, I will be there around noon and will hold as many as I can!

Back
Top Bottom