Tailgate @ Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate @ Panthers

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
Is anyone planning to tailgate at the Panthers game? I would love to meet some of you guys if you are.

If not, maybe we could meet before the game and get something to eat or something like that.

PM me with your number or something if you wanna try to get together.

Yes... I am bringing the finterra and planning on tailgating. I talked with some people and apparantly you park all along the main road leading to the stadium. send me a message once the game gets a little closer, and we will try to hook up with as many people from here as we can.

Sounds good. I still have to find tickets. Is it possible to get tickets to this game without paying five to ten times more than face value?

I paid $200.00 each for my tickets... 20 yard line dolphins side first row! They had a face value of $90.00 each, so I paid 2 times what they were originally. You may want to watch ebay, might find a good deal. It also depends on where you want to sit. Talk to you later.

I want good seats and will pay if I have to. Is the dolphins side the opposite of the press box?

I got my tickets. Though I'll be in the nosebleeds, hate being a poor college student.

Back
Top Bottom