Tailgate party | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
my son and i went last year!

met this guy i talked to on the espn board, TheFinFanMan. we had one hell of a time tailgating.
there is a great area for tailgating, big grassy spots with asphalt on each side. TFFM gave us hi parking sticker and we drove right up to the stadium. ( i woder what the security checks are like now)
met AJ and one other guy i met on the boards, Phinfan107. both were upstanding characters. i went to the second colts game, which they lost. that game and the fact our flight bach was cancelled and i got home at 1:00 AM made things a little drab, but i'm ready to go again. and miadphan13 is right, there's not a bad seat in the house. although if you get nosebleed seats binoculars are fantastic.:)

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'll be happy to meet you 11:evil:

j/k;)

That's a scary thought!
clear.gif
j/k

:p ;)

The security checks were NOTHING outside of the norm. I went to the Raiders game back in September. I've never tailgated before and that's why I am looking forward to it. I think we have ALL agreed on next year as the best option. We'll wait for the schedule next year and then we ALL can take a vote on it. :)

inFINS.............

i could tell you didn't write that one post with the devil attached!

don't tell me we're gonna get imposters on this board, i'll let aj know!:mad:

miadphan13

sounds good, gives my wife plenty of time to plan. when dolfan04 and i go to the game she'll probably want to stay in arkansas with my daughter-in-law and our grand daughter. you see, i don't think it will be a problem!:D

you're kiddin!

you would drive all the way to a fin game!

if not, just to let ya know, i don't swing that way!:eek:

I'm Seriously pissed now!
WHO KEEPS DELETING MY F***ING POSTS?

I think we have a imposter....I mean...This one (The original Infins I believe) doesn't have a signature..The other one does....I don't know which is which ;) Someone else is here...Hey AJ..Catch this joker!! :mad:

sometimes I remember to turn off my signature and sometimes I don't, big hairy deal!
The question is; WHY ARE MY POSTS BEING DELETED?

Re: you're kiddin!

Originally posted by dolfan06
you would drive all the way to a fin game!

if not, just to let ya know, i don't swing that way!:eek:

Just pick me up at the airport then. I'll be wearing the Jets jersey. #44. We're going to the Jets/phins game right?

chops...........

don't get ahead of us! we haven't decided which game until the schedule comes out until next year. besides, if i were going to a jets game i'd have to carry an equalizer and i don't know what kind of security checks they have!:D

Back
Top Bottom