Tailgating for the Tampa Game??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating for the Tampa Game???

DolfanLourdes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If so where? and who is going?? We are headed out early Sunday Morning from Melbourne and heading to Tampa. We would love to meet up with fellow Fin fans.....

I am going to the game. Don't know if I will do much, if any, tailgating. I want to explore that Pirate ship. :lol: :wink:

If you plan to tailgate. Try to park at the old mall lot. it's off himes right across from the stdium. get there ealy to get a good spot.
another place is lopez park. Tampa probably has the best tailgaters in the NFL. Don't try to match them.

DolfanLourdes said:
If so where? and who is going?? We are headed out early Sunday Morning from Melbourne and heading to Tampa. We would love to meet up with fellow Fin fans.....
i live in orlando,fl. i will b leaving at 7am on sunday. i must have a good breakfast and read my newspaper as my sunday gamewday ritual. i will be at tampa stadium by 9-930am. i'll be heading on i-4west. let me know what your plans are maybe we can meet. also if u know any dolphin fan who needs a ticket to the game i have 1only. just want what i paid for,with surcharges and fees from ticketmaster $75. let me know:fh: :drinkers:

madmike said:
i live in orlando,fl. i will b leaving at 7am on sunday. i must have a good breakfast and read my newspaper as my sunday gamewday ritual. i will be at tampa stadium by 9-930am. i'll be heading on i-4west. let me know what your plans are maybe we can meet. also if u know any dolphin fan who needs a ticket to the game i have 1only. just want what i paid for,with surcharges and fees from ticketmaster $75. let me know:fh: :drinkers:

Hey Man!! I am not sure were we are sitting as our friend works for the stadium but we will be there. We are leaving at around 8:30 (when hubby gets home from the midnight shift :shakeno: ) so not sure what time we will get ther. I am hoping he will get home earlier. We are meeting up with a friend from Miami so should be fun!!! I am so excited about this game!!!!!

Cleat said:
If you plan to tailgate. Try to park at the old mall lot. it's off himes right across from the stdium. get there ealy to get a good spot.
another place is lopez park. Tampa probably has the best tailgaters in the NFL. Don't try to match them.

thanks for the inof man. I have never tailgated or hung out so nice to know where to go? How much is parking there? Any other options on where to park?

Cleat said:

Not only will I match them I'll SMOKE them. The day you come to our tailgate you will know. Ask d-day and Dubfire.

I'll be there!! I have these wristbands that allow you into a private tailgate party. Anybody know about this. I got them with my tickets.

Ok Just got tickets were is the tailgate going to be and what do we need to bring??

Challenger74 said:
I'll be there!! I have these wristbands that allow you into a private tailgate party. Anybody know about this. I got them with my tickets.

You get free food and free beer!!! I want some wristbands.... damn'

Back
Top Bottom