Taiwan Jones ran 4.32 at workout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taiwan Jones ran 4.32 at workout

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eastern Washington RB Taiwan Jones ran the forty-yard dash at 4.32 - 4.35 seconds at Thursday's Pro Day workout.

Jones reportedly clocked between 4.29 and 4.35 on all stopwatches. It's an emphatic sign that he's fully recovered from late-season foot surgery. Checking in at 6'1", 196 pounds with "nary an ounce of body fat," Jones also recorded an impressive 39 1/2-inch vertical jump and an 11-foot broad jump -- just five inches short of the record. Jones is the most explosive athlete in this year's running back class. Thursday's performance, in front of representatives from 26 teams, should lock him into the draft's second day. His stock is skyrocketing.

i have been high on this kid for a while now and he is now shown that he is healthy and skyrocketing up the draft.

I believe Miami has setup a workout for him. I'm not sure if they have already done this or not. I wouldn't be surprised.

Too small. Played last year in the 170s. Its impressive that he kept in speed while packing on 15-20 pounds. I see some websites rated him as a second day prospect in which i don't get. He looks small on tape and runs upright. I would draft him on day 3 round 5 and after.

I'd get him in round 4 only because I'd find it hard to pass on Carter or Chekwa in third, but if either is gone, Taiwan would be my pick in the third round.

I want to know what his 10 yard time was. The guys acceleration is unreal

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Guy has pretty good production for being at a small school..But he reminds me of Willis Mchagee prior to his knee injury.. He is shifty enough..No wasted movment..No dancing..Alot of speed..Short strider..Gets into the open field opens its up...Smells the endzone. Runs hard.. Good size too

Too small. Played last year in the 170s. Its impressive that he kept in speed while packing on 15-20 pounds. I see some websites rated him as a second day prospect in which i don't get. He looks small on tape and runs upright. I would draft him on day 3 round 5 and after.

This guy is small too......:ponder:

clear.gif

We might lose some Chinese fans if we draft him.

He won't last till the 5th round. You cannot coach speed, and IMO he will be a late 3 or early round 4 pick. I would like too see Miami pick a combo of either Ingram, Leshore & jones. That would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom