Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

I remember a time during the 90's when we were in the playoffs every year. The cry of the fans were that being good, but no great stinks. Getting to the playoffs without winning the Super Bowl over and over again sucks.

It really is a thing of beauty. Arguably the greatest blooper in the history of sports and what Mr. Sanchez will ultimately be remembered for. Embrace your legacy Sanchez, you earned it.

I remember a time during the 90's when we were in the playoffs every year. The cry of the fans were that being good, but no great stinks. Getting to the playoffs without winning the Super Bowl over and over again sucks.

I bet those same fans wish they could make the playoffs consistently again. Once you are in almost any team can win, 9-7 and 10-6 teams have won the last 3 SBs and all 3 have played during WC weekend. If you don't get in you don't have a chance.

the great thing is that, god willing, he'll be their starting qb again next year. No matter how the phins do, at least ill be able to laugh at watching the worst starting qb in the league each week. at least until his inevitable benching

Remember that QB has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami franchise from 1995-2012

I had almost forgotten that. Thank you for the reminder. He and them also have the same amount of Super Bowl appearances and wins in 40+ years. Yay.

I bet those same fans wish they could make the playoffs consistently again. Once you are in almost any team can win, 9-7 and 10-6 teams have won the last 3 SBs and all 3 have played during WC weekend. If you don't get in you don't have a chance.

dont you have enough defending to do on TGG?

Remember that QB has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami franchise from 1995-2012

why you must you always take a shot? just enjoy the fact that you have ahd Brady and this great run.

^ Just change "Brady and this great run" to Sanchez and his buttfumble. LoL!!!

Good luck with that!

dont you have enough defending to do on TGG?

It's been pretty enjoyable watching him get his azz handed to him steadly today over there. He still beleves he's a super fan and everyone else doesnt know what they are watching:lol:

I sure had fun and I look forward to more in the future. You would think phin fans who haven't seen a playoff win since 2000 and a title game app since 1992 would be happy to have the success the jets have had but i guess you are content w/ never contending.

as far as title game participants, I have been following this game since 1981 and I can name every title game loser since then.

'81: SD, Dal
'82: NYJ, Dal
'83: Sea, SF
'84: Pitt, Chi
'85: Mia, LA Rams
'86: Cle, Wash
'87: Cle, Min
'88: Buf, Chi
'89: Cle, LA Rams
'90: LA Raiders, SF
'91: Den, Det
'92: Mia, SF
'93: KC, SF
'94: Pitt, Dal
'95: Ind, GB
'96: Jax, Car
'97: Pitt, SF
'98: NYJ, Min
'99: Jax, TB
'00: Oak, Min
'01: Pitt, Phi
'02: Ten, Phi
'03: Ind, Phi
'04: Pitt, Atl
'05: Den, Car
'06: NE, NO
'07: GB, SD
'08: Bal, Phi
'09: NYJ, Min
'10: NYJ, Chi
'11: Bal, SF
'12: NE, Atl

only a true loser would know this. face it, in the history of the afc east, you are the 4th best team. you hate the patriots so much because before they were good, you two were argueably the two worst teams. now it is clear who's worse.

only a true loser would know this. face it, in the history of the afc east, you are the 4th best team. you hate the patriots so much because before they were good, you two were argueably the two worst teams. now it is clear who's worse.

A true football fan you mean.

I respect the Pats, I don't live in the 70s and 80s when Miami was relevant. Miami and Buf have been the bottom feeders for a long time now but fire up that Delorean and head back to the 70s to make yourself feel better.

A true football fan you mean.

I respect the Pats, I don't live in the 70s and 80s when Miami was relevant. Miami and Buf have been the bottom feeders for a long time now but fire up that Delorean and head back to the 70s to make yourself feel better.

look at the standings buddy. the jest are a bottom feeder.

I sure had fun and I look forward to more in the future. You would think phin fans who haven't seen a playoff win since 2000 and a title game app since 1992 would be happy to have the success the jets have had but i guess you are content w/ never contending.

as far as title game participants, I have been following this game since 1981 and I can name every title game loser since then.

'81: SD, Dal
'82: NYJ, Dal
'83: Sea, SF
'84: Pitt, Chi
'85: Mia, LA Rams
'86: Cle, Wash
'87: Cle, Min
'88: Buf, Chi
'89: Cle, LA Rams
'90: LA Raiders, SF
'91: Den, Det
'92: Mia, SF