Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

its not trash talking if its true. bottom feeder.

ONE playoff app since 2002
ONE playoff win since 2000

THAT is a bottom feeder, you are just lucky somehow Buffalo was worse w/ zero and zero.

is the fan of a team that has made 1 playoff app since 2002 and 1 playoff win since 2000 talking trash?

Why not? They have both have the same thing to show over that time period which is 1 division title. There is no time like the present though and the Jets are on the bottom. That doesn't look like it will be changing for a while.

Why not? They have both have the same thing to show over that time period which is 1 division title. There is no time like the present though and the Jets are on the bottom. That doesn't look like it will be changing for a while.

we won ours in a year Brady started 16 games, the only team besides the pats to do that in the Brady era.

Haha, yeah sure you know in your head every conference title game loser from the past 31 years.

You are 100% full of ****.

ONE playoff app since 2002
ONE playoff win since 2000

THAT is a bottom feeder, you are just lucky somehow Buffalo was worse w/ zero and zero.

I noticed how you didn't mention division titles. If we're so terrible, how come we beat you almost every year, at least once.

No need to argue with him over div titles...the jets have only 4:chuckle:

That's in their entire history:hi5:

It's nice to have fans
'Actually the internet has hurt my memory b/c it's so easy to look things up now but I didn't look this up.
you're a clown. 3 years ago or thirty years ago, it's irrelevant. You reference the past when it somehow validates an argument you are trying to make and dismiss history when it exposes the Jets. Stick to the script. History suggests the Jets a a very sad franchise, accept it, embrace it, don't attempt to spin it. Spinning it is essentially pimping yourself out for our amusement.

Haha, yeah sure you know in your head every conference title game loser from the past 31 years.

You are 100% full of ****.

I don't care if you believe me or not.

I noticed how you didn't mention division titles. If we're so terrible, how come we beat you almost every year, at least once.

who cares if you win a div then get smoked in the WC rd?

NYJ sweeps:

Mia sweeps:

splits:

you're a clown. 3 years ago or thirty years ago, it's irrelevant. You reference the past when it somehow validates an argument you are trying to make and dismiss history when it exposes the Jets. Stick to the script. History suggests the Jets a a very sad franchise, accept it, embrace it, don't attempt to spin it. Spinning it is essentially pimping yourself out for our amusement.

come back to thsi Century please, I have never argued who has the better overall history but in recent, relevant times the 2 teams aren't close.

Not even factoring in that the jest have won 14 games out of the last 32, 10 out of the last 25, 16 out of the last 35 regular season games underscoring their downward spiral as in the NFL you're only as good as your last season or two... they have 1 legitimate winning season without outside charity over the last 4 years, absolutely no recent Divisional -nor Conference Championships ever, no SB appearances, let alone wins the the more competitive, less talent-diluted minimum 3 win postseason after-merger era.

What it boils down to is that iwhile n the past, the Fins have had meaninful relationships with 5 beauty queen knockouts, marrying two of 'em vs the jets merely dating a handful of plain spinsters .... unfortunately for both, over the more recent history, the only difference between the two is that the jest have achier blue balls. :idk:

homersleep1_3-1.gif

I don't care if you believe me or not.

who cares if you win a div then get smoked in the WC rd?

NYJ sweeps:

Mia sweeps:

splits:

Who cares if you go to the afc championship, if your going to get smoked

thank you for proving my point. In the jest "glory decade" you have only bettered us in 3 net seasons head to head out of 12 years. We have been terrible and still are within reach of the jest.

Who cares if you go to the afc championship, if your going to get smoked

thank you for proving my point. In the jest "glory decade" you have only bettered us in 3 net seasons head to head out of 12 years. We have been terrible and still are within reach of the jest.

Getting smoked in the AFC Championship game was Miami in their last 2 trips(1985 and 1992 both at HOME), we had chances to win both in '09 & '10.

we are 16-10 against you which is basically like going 10-6 in a 16 game season while you were 6-10 so yeah we've been better head to head, better overall, MUCH better getting to and winning in postseason but you'll always have the 70s!

In 09, the Indy starters were 45-27 against the jets in approx 1.5 games. That's the equivalent of beating them 34-21 in both games 15 + the AFCCC. See how that works?

Back
Top Bottom