Take a Guess who the Dolphins Vet is that is purplexed about Vontae? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a Guess who the Dolphins Vet is that is purplexed about Vontae?

This only reaffirms my opinion that this is the most unlikeable group of players that have ever been on the Dolphins. Dansby, Vontae, Smith, Marshall, Fasano = annoying ass headaches. Philbin's message is clear: You're with me or against me.

Stephen ross. Doesnt want to hurt irelands feelings so he decided to make himself annonymous.

I say Omar's embellishing his own story
When the he** did Omar ever break this kind of story...N...E...V...E...R

ireland hopefully can make a trade for a wr before friday to at least send a purpose of trading vontae.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

They will lose the locker room if dansby gets traded.

Dansby doesnt really strike me as a person the d would rally around especially when he was overweight last year

If it was dansby, he should be on the next train. Get on board or get out... We could get another second for his ass

If we couldn't get higher than a 2nd for Vontae, you think this great FO is going to get anything better than a 4th for Dansby? :ponder:

This just in.......Fire sale in Miami. Ireland and philbum decide everyone is tradable for proper compensation. Philbum really covets guys who stay late after practice to pick up paper balls off the field and keep the place clean.

Or maybe its one of the QBs...? Liked roasting him during practices...

ireland hopefully can make a trade for a wr before friday to at least send a purpose of trading vontae.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Dansby doesnt really strike me as a person the d would rally around especially when he was overweight last year

Ummm... he's kind of the leader of the defense..

Back
Top Bottom