Take a look at this mock i think it looks pretty good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a look at this mock i think it looks pretty good

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ok here is the link
http://www.drafttek.com/round12008.html

It is all 7 rounds

#1: DT Sedrick Ellis( i think we will take Chris Long)
#2a: CB Reggie Smith ( they have Fred Davis going later in that round and if he is ther at #32 i think we will take him)
#2b: OT Gosder Cherilus ( that would be a good Pick IMO)
#3: QB Andre Woodson
#4: WR Harry Douglas
#6: LB Ezra Butler
#7: OG Andrew Crummey

I think that this draft would be Awsome if it happens Thoughts

No way Woodson lasts that long.
They will only take Ellis if they trade out of the top spot, otherwise it will be Long/Dorsey.

looks good except we will b making a few moves in the draft n perhaps pick up a comp pickor two

Sedrick Is On Fire!!

S. Ellis might be the hottest player right now after his showing last week in Mobile. He's just a beast that is unblockable. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the aqua and orange!!

i'd be tempted to take merling, groves, davis or talib with 2a, but otherwise would be really happy with this draft.

there will be many good players at 32 esp from 32-to about mid 40's. i relally want more picks somehow.

TE i think we will go 2b or at 3. Cottam is someone i exptc BP to pursue, id love to say carlson but i doubt he lasts to 2b.

Ok here is the link
http://www.drafttek.com/round12008.html

It is all 7 rounds

#1: Sedrick Ellis Would rather have Either Long or Dorsey
#2a: Reggie Smith No way no how IMO. Not a good fit, not a good pick
#2b: Gosder Cherilus Unfortunately, wont be there
#3: Andre Woodson Also mithg not be there, and even if he is we better not go QB on first day-Too many other holes to fill
#4: Harry Douglas-No comment
#6: Ezra Butler-see #4
#7: Andrew Crummey-see #4

I think that this draft would be Awsome if it happens Thoughts

Bottom line. They did NOTHING to address our biggest needs. Stopping the RUN #1 a nice Tight End..everybody needs a nice Tight End:up: and the Defensive backfield..

Sorry, dont like it much

S. Ellis might be the hottest player right now after his showing last week in Mobile. He's just a beast that is unblockable. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the aqua and orange!!

Remember that he was NOT going up against the best players in College football at that showing :up:

technically round 3 is second day :wink:

Yeah, they did throw that wrinkle in didnt they...well lets see
Since the Cheatriots did lose the 32 (Shouldve lost a whole lot more than that) all picks shift down one..right?
Therefore the 3-1 is actaully the 2-32 :wink:

Just kidding of course :up:

I like this one better
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=195189

It has us taking Chris Long 1st
2a - Sam Baker-OT, USC
2b - Joe Flacco-QB, Delaware
3 - Martin Rucker-TE, Missouri
4 - Josh Barrett-S, Arizona State

I'm not sure I like the idea of taking a QB in the 2nd round two years in a row, but this draft definitely addresses our needs.

i dont know much on barrett... but thats not a bad draft right there lenny has...... are there really any good safeties, any stand-out safeties, out there this year though???

i dont know much on barrett... but thats not a bad draft right there lenny has...... are there really any good safeties, any stand-out safeties, out there this year though???

Good point and 4th is pretty high for Barrett

Three safeties I would like to see on our board are

Kenny Phillips from Miami (Big surprise-NOT)
Tom Decoud from Cal
And mostly Craig Stelts from LSU...

I like this one better
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=195189

It has us taking Chris Long 1st
2a - Sam Baker-OT, USC
2b - Joe Flacco-QB, Delaware
3 - Martin Rucker-TE, Missouri
4 - Josh Barrett-S, Arizona State

I'm not sure I like the idea of taking a QB in the 2nd round two years in a row, but this draft definitely addresses our needs.
That one Kind of Helps our Need to I like the Safteys we have in Jason Allen and i think we will get Ken Hamlin and if we dont We will Resign Y. Bell so i think we are Set at Saftey but the Only thing they didnt Adress in the Draft we a TE for us but it covers our DT, CB, OT( other side of Vernon Carey), QB (most likly will back up beck untill he is ready), WR( we need Another WR besides Ted Ginn), LB( would be good if Zach Retires or goes to another team), and OG( i think we would go with a TE here because there are quite a bit of Good TEs in the Draft and i expect a good one to be there that late Maybe Kellen Davis MAYBE)

the thing with Drafttek's draft is the only players that will be available at the spots they're chosen are Ellis (but he won't be the pick), and Crummey. Butler and Douglas are boarderline first day picks (round 2)

Back
Top Bottom