takin' our playas! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

takin' our playas!

KnifeOfTheDead

Starter
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the Rams have been signing a lot of our players? Now their coach is saying he wants Ricky Williams because he has proved himself to him. Do you want a pot smoking Canadian on your team? Me either.

Well, Linehan wants players he is familiar with like any other coach. He happened to coach in Miami so there is no surprise here.

I wouldn't mind havin a few of their players....Torry Holt and Steven Jackson come to mind

Same way Saban took in a lot of LSU guys and how in the future we will see some Chargers castoffs (Jesse Chatman is really it right now.)

Has anyone noticed that the Rams have been signing a lot of our players? Now their coach is saying he wants Ricky Williams because he has proved himself to him. Do you want a pot smoking Canadian on your team? Me either.

Linehan said that about Ricky prior to his last failed test. He may have changed his mind by now.
You can't really blame him for picking up ex-Dolphins, he knows the what he's getting. Besides, picking up guys like McMichael, Jones, and Minor were all good signings. Ricky could've been a good signing for them to if he would've stayed clean.

(a)-When did Ricky become Canadian?
(b)-Are YOU sure he didn't start smokin' weed BEFORE he came to the CFL?

Back
Top Bottom