Tampa Bay Buccaneers new uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa Bay Buccaneers new uniforms

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yikes, and some people complained about the Dolphins new uniforms last year. The Dolphins by far have the best uniforms in the state of Florida, the Jaguars and Buccaneers are a joke. It is like NIKE spent all their time on the Dolphins uniforms and just quickly put something together for Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. Embarrassing.

Bhzv_LbCIAAQK1F-1.png

That is ugliest uniform i have ever seen un my life!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Holy hell, those are disgusting. And I thought it couldn't get worse than the Jags. We are so fortunate that Dee managed to reign in the over-the-top design of Nike. If we had to watch our team run around in **** like this, while still playing like ****, I don't know if I could bare to watch...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OK Seriously, what the ****? There is so much wrong with that uniform. I still love the helmet and new logo. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want Reebok back.

I mean, the numbers alone. How can you have a font that doesn't match the font on the script logo? Those numbers look like they are off an alarm clock display.

Am I mistaken or is the face mask in that picture pewter?

OK Seriously, what the ****? There is so much wrong with that uniform. I still love the helmet and new logo. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want Reebok back.

I mean, the numbers alone. How can you have a font that doesn't match the font on the script logo? Those numbers look like they are off an alarm clock display.

Am I mistaken or is the face mask in that picture pewter?

The face mask is chrome... :barf:

Those numbers are ghastly. They look like something from atari or sega genesis game. Uniforms are bad too, remind me of a auto zone or burger king uniform. The helmet and logo changes were good, love the chrome face mask but they enlarged the logo one too many times. I feel bad for bucs fans.

I think Nike is destroying the NFL look. I guess it's the sign of the times but I don't like the way the new looks are headed.

Those numbers are ghastly. They look like something from atari or sega genesis game. Uniforms are bad too, remind me of a auto zone or burger king uniform. The helmet and logo changes were good, love the chrome face mask but they enlarged the logo one too many times. I feel bad for bucs fans.

I think Nike is destroying the NFL look. I guess it's the sign of the times but I don't like the way the new looks are headed.

I miss Reebok

Those uniforms are just flat out awful. What the hell were they thinking?

Back
Top Bottom